Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd say Gordon is as quick as Rashford. He also has the unknown factor, whereas everyone knows exactly who and what Rashford is, a purple patch player that enjoys a strop. Gordon has to go over him.
Rashford doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the England squad

Rashford doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the England squad

Completely agree. It's not like we don't have other options. I don't doubt Rashford will have a period where he looks brilliant again for a couple of months, he's that kind of player. But unless that happens very soon, he should be watching the Euros on the box like the rest of us.

Fucking lego head has no class. Clapped so hard sarcastically at the ref even while leading 2-0. Get back to your fucking technical area cunt. Why ref couldn't just book him consistently I have no idea. So disrespectful of the rule.

I guess it's just the inevitability of them winning games like these each time... There's just no jeopardy!

We got THUMPED at Brighton, and only JUST beat them at home..., and these cunts are cruising like it's a pre season friendly!!

Now you mentioned it. He does look less animated. I thought he's a fucking lunatic at the touchline.
Same as conte in his first season a real combustible character on the sideline constantly cajoling the team at every turn.Now he doesn’t always look to fussed if the other team scores moody bugger who’s probably been tapped up by a bigger team.

Back
Top Bottom