Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I guess it's just the inevitability of them winning games like these each time... There's just no jeopardy!

We got THUMPED at Brighton, and only JUST beat them at home..., and these cunts are cruising like it's a pre season friendly!!
Is like they thrashed spammers too while we made it so hard to even win it. Sighz.

Brighton and De Zerbi are a bit overrated. They won 5 of their first 6 league matches of the season. Since then they’ve won 6 out of 25.
He's basically Conte with more possession. Their main tactic is to invite pressure and play through it with some basic attacking patterns. It's standard Italian coaching.

His second season is exactly like Conte's second seasons with us and Chelsea. Teams just stop pressing you and let you have the ball.

They’ve won 10 and drawn 1 of their last 11 since New Year. In the head to heads involving Woolwich, Dippers and Citeh, Woolwich picked up 8 points, other pair both just picked up 3. We’re lucky that they are not well clear at the top. It’s those two losses over Christmas at home to Spammers and at Fulham that could well come back to bite them.

I guess it's just the inevitability of them winning games like these each time... There's just no jeopardy!

We got THUMPED at Brighton, and only JUST beat them at home..., and these cunts are cruising like it's a pre season friendly!!
Might be because Brighton see us as their biggest rivals and they turn up against us like the rest of the league. :davieshmm:

The games the scum are playing have been amazingly chill to the point they don't even look exhausted. I wish there are still some teams left in the league to really dare to push them hard. Newcastle don't do that now, Wolves don't do that now. Brighton not doing it today. Seems like clubs at this stage of the season are putting more effort in games against others of similar level with more hope to win points than against the leaders, as long as they are not in danger of relegation.

No.

11pt cushion wasn’t enough for them last season.

City just kicking into gear and Liverpool trying to win it for Klopp.

Not happening so don’t stress yourself out.
prayer GIF

And he's supposedly Bayern Munich's number one choice?

More like TSV 1860 Munich.
To be fair to him, his lost Mitomo, Pedro, and Enciso for long periods of the season after losing Caicedo and MacAllister in the summer...AND thye've had to contend with Europa. And I say that as someone that has for some time felt he's an overrated quantity...results plummeted after WHam exposure.

No.

11pt cushion wasn’t enough for them last season.

City just kicking into gear and Liverpool trying to win it for Klopp.

Not happening so don’t stress yourself out.
Last season not many thought they’d be able to handle the pressure. But this year it looks like their cunt lot learned from it. They have been extremely consistent this year which is definitely a worry. Fortunately, Liverpool and City have been as consistent as them, but Liverpool might have a bump or two on the road. As for City, it’s out of their hands atm so yeah…

Apparently we have the third highest xG from open play, even more than Woolwich.

That table clashes with other xG tables I've seen .. different metrics I guess.

We are a lot more open and play a lot less controlled football than Woolwich, so that doesn't surprise me at all.

Back
Top Bottom