Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Villa will get CL only cos United are so appalling and it's going to 5 teams.

But I think Emery will leave. All the other clubs around have deeper pockets, they'll strengthen. Villa will be up against CL teams not the likes of Hibs and Legia.

He's done all he can there, overperformed twice now. They might even lose Watkins FFS.

But I think Emery will leave. All the other clubs around have deeper pockets, they'll strengthen. Villa will be up against CL teams not the likes of Hibs and Legia.

He's done all he can there, overperformed twice now. They might even lose Watkins FFS.
If villa get CL, then surely they won't need to sell anyone they don't want to.

Got to say, I agree. Credit to Arteta, he’s coached that team into formidable unit who attack and defend extremely coherently as a team.

Neither City or Liverpool are at their strongest of a couple of years ago, but still, anyone who finishes above those two deserves to win the league.
I will be gutted if they win it and I can’t stand Arteta, but if he wins it has to be acknowledged through gritted teeth he has done a good job . Hopefully the earth gets struck by a giant meteor before then

All three can win it and you can make a strong case for all of them. Woolwich have the best defence and most of the time, title winning teams are built on a superb back line. They went close last season and then went out and added Rice and Havertz, two extremely efficient players.

Liverpool have the Klopp's last hurrah factor which will only inspire them. And in Mac Allister have arguably the form player in the Premier League right now. Despite lots of injuries they've found ways to win games.

Man City have the best squad overall, and could easily win all of their remaining games and you wouldn't be the least bit surprised. They've obviously been there and done it and know how to get over the line.

What a game in Lisbon between Sporting & Benfica. Great stadium, unreal atmosphere, battles all over the pitch...some right feisty stuff and Benfica finally got a deserved red at the very end.

Some beautiful tekkers on display too. That Amorim is a proper coach, easy to see why Liverpool want him.

Gyokeres didn't score but man is a monster. Never stops harassing the defense, jumping, tackling. And it's nearly impossible to get the ball off him, he's proper strong. He's also got good feet, decent pace.

Marcus Edwards came on and was energetic, made himself available, ran at the defense. Coulda/shoulda had an assist but rushed it. Good impact sub still.

One to watch: the kid from Mozambique who scored both Sporting goals...the second an absolute rocket. Tiny lad but proper pacey, keeps running up and down that right channel like it's nothing. Bet they ain't missing Porro if he plays like that regularly and especially in big derbies. Name is Geny Catamo.

A) fuck you pal
B) more chance of me getting a ride off Nicky Minaj than Hibs getting into Europe
:vdvcry:

Back
Top Bottom