Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be honest, I can't see where any of the top 3 lose or even drop points outside of us showing up on the day tbh.

I think Woolwich have the tougher fixtures. But they look capable of beating anyone right now. City have the experience, quite easily capable of winning every remaining game and if they do, the title is theirs.

Liverpool I feel are a bit more fragile. They're getting alot of luck, but it almost feels like it's written in the stars for them.

One to watch: the kid from Mozambique who scored both Sporting goals...the second an absolute rocket. Tiny lad but proper pacey, keeps running up and down that right channel like it's nothing. Bet they ain't missing Porro if he plays like that regularly and especially in big derbies. Name is Geny Catamo.
Here's his first after 1 min

View: https://x.com/ProximaJornada1/status/1776704023850029320

And his worldie right at the death

View: https://x.com/FootColic/status/1776723033001988196

Last edited:
To be honest, I can't see where any of the top 3 lose or even drop points outside of us showing up on the day tbh.

I think Woolwich have the tougher fixtures. But they look capable of beating anyone right now. City have the experience, quite easily capable of winning every remaining game and if they do, the title is theirs.

Liverpool I feel are a bit more fragile. They're getting alot of luck, but it almost feels like it's written in the stars for them.
My hope is Champions League distraction/burnout takes it toll on the scum.

We need one of Gabriel/Rice/Saliba to go down.

And we must beat them at the Lane.

Back
Top Bottom