Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It would be a nightmare, but at the same time I'd just try to wipe it from my brain. I want us doing that, and being up there at the top from next season onwards. These title races by proxy just leave me a little numb now.
Yeah I think at first it will be a nightmare but then gotta remember it is just football & more important things in life. I think it’s just because they not won major trophies in a long time. Where as during the wenger era it hurt but we were used to it. Once we get the first one out the way then the rest will be a lot easier.
Love your 2nd part about wanting us to be up there winning titles. That’s why I have wanted new owners & chairman for so long. We can go for it & be up their fighting for the big ones. Rather than settling for the odd top 4 & telling ourselves how we should be grateful with that whilst watching on as Woolwich win the big one or strongly compete for it. At least they are showing ambition & intent.

Crazy tight title race now. In terms of what I think are their tricky fixtures

Arse have got to go away to united, us and wolves. Home to villa

Pool away to Fulham , away to villa , home to us

Man city away to us , away Fulham

Think man city might just pinch it

City v luton

Brighton v City
Forrest v City
City v Wolves
Fulham v City
City v West Ham
tba Tottenham (a)
any banana skins :ange-clap:

Last edited:
Title over imo.

Both pool and city will drop more points than scum and scum has that GD.
Ages ago I thought Woolwich title & us a CL spot & I still think so. I thought about 7th before the season started. If they do win it, I have just thought of something that will overshadow it & we can view it as more of a sacrifice for something more important. England winning the euros!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Back
Top Bottom