Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Title over imo.

Both pool and city will drop more points than scum and scum has that GD.

They look strong in all facets of the game unfortunately.

We simply must find a way to beat them because I don’t think they’ll drop any other points.

Their injury record and general jammyness has been offf the scale

Last edited:
City v luton
City v Chelsea
Brighton v City
Forrest v City
City v Wolves
Fulham v City
City v West Ham
tba Tottenham (a)
any banana skins :ange-clap:

Chelsea is FA Cup.

I can only see City dropping points against us if any team on there tbh, though it will depend whether or not they rest players for any of those games due to CL.

Hopefully by the time we play City, they can afford points dropped.

Thing with Woolwich is they now have 6 games in 19 days. Including what will hopefully be draining contests in Europe. A game every 3 or so days. With a NLD in there.

They're going to be tested that's for sure. I think if they're still top by the end of the NLD, then we will have to seriously worry.

City v luton
City v Chelsea
Brighton v City
Forrest v City
City v Wolves
Fulham v City
City v West Ham
tba Tottenham (a)
any banana skins :ange-clap:
Ha ha us you allude too. Chelsea is in the cup thank god as they couldn’t beat them this season. Luton & wolves the only ones I am confident in. Away to Fulham & Brighton can be tough if they are at it. They can just as easily be poo though. West Ham can be annoying! Should beat forest away but they are fighting for their lives & they couldn’t last season.
It’s tricky as I wanted them to lose to Madrid to focus on the title but then the CL becomes easier for Woolwich if we say city are stronger than Madrid. It gets confusing knowing what’s for the best.

If we are top of the table with Liverpool a game in hand, playing one day after us, you can bet they will thrash whichever team to regain the top spot. My point being, winning the league also need luck, the scum kinda have it this season.

Thing with Woolwich is they now have 6 games in 19 days. Including what will hopefully be draining contests in Europe. A game every 3 or so days. With a NLD in there.

They're going to be tested that's for sure. I think if they're still top by the end of the NLD, then we will have to seriously worry.
They will also have some real pressure now, they are top with it in their hands for really the first time all season, hopefully the other two keep winning too

Who you backing more city or Liverpool? I think Liverpool might end up focusing on europa cup & settle for 3rd. & then it’s Woolwich v city again. & should we want city to get past Madrid?

Newcastle, Chelsea, United, Brighton, Luton, wolves, Liverpool etc have had over 10 players out at one time. We had a bad run too. City quite a few out too.
Why not bloody Woolwich!

Who you backing more city or Liverpool? I think Liverpool might end up focusing on europa cup & settle for 3rd. & then it’s Woolwich v city again. & should we want city to get past Madrid?

City. Known quantity. Been there, done it.

I said yesterday that I didn't see many more points the top three would drop, but Liverpool were the most fragile of the three.

I think City could quite easily win the rest of their games. Until Woolwich come to North London and beat us, I am not thinking anything else.

City. Known quantity. Been there, done it.

I said yesterday that I didn't see many more points the top three would drop, but Liverpool were the most fragile of the three.

I think City could quite easily win the rest of their games. Until Woolwich come to North London and beat us, I am not thinking anything else.

City

If we are top of the table with Liverpool a game in hand, playing one day after us, you can bet they will thrash whichever team to regain the top spot. My point being, winning the league also need luck, the scum kinda have it this season.
They only stayed in the race because of a ridiculous amount of dodgy last minute fluke deflections last year + City dropping 10+ points with ridiculous late goals conceded in injury time, we would never get that kinda luck unfortunately

They only stayed in the race because of a ridiculous amount of dodgy last minute fluke deflections last year + City dropping 10+ points with ridiculous late goals conceded in injury time, we would never get that kinda luck unfortunately
Sometimes you've got to make your own luck, instead of this pity party all the time.

Back
Top Bottom