Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was just thinking that about some people wanting him. He’s a player who has had both injuries and mental problems in the last year. Two warning signs to stay well away from signing a player.

People are strange... There was even a couple of people that said they'd take a punt on Martial! :pochshock:

You iz krayzee, bruv!

Aaron Lennon version 2 innit.

There’s a baller in their somewhere. Wrong club, wrong manager. I’m not having we weren’t kinda jealous when he fist signed for United.

Maybe I’m stuck in 2020, like most United fans are 2003. But he’s the kinda player who will get get you out of your seat (insert football cliche here).

His heads clearly gone though, and it’d never work out for us, as we never have that luck. I would post this in the transfer thread but I’d probably get bombarded with Anti Enic sentiment.

Aaron Lennon version 2 innit.

I think you're flattering him.

EPL-Sancho is a nothing player compared to Lennon.

There’s a baller in their somewhere. Wrong club, wrong manager. I’m not having we weren’t kinda jealous when he fist signed for United.

Maybe I’m stuck in 2020, like most United fans are 2003. But he’s the kinda player who will get get you out of your seat (insert football cliche here).

But you're talking about a player that's never been seen in the EPL...........

You can tell the pressure is on for Ten Hag, he blamed the ref for both losses this season but decided the Onana challenge wasn’t a foul against Wolves.

He looks like he’s feeling the strain.
I wonder, too, if his seeming lack of personality is accelerating the rate at which he's lost/losing the United dressing room.

Didn't he allegedly not win over Levy when interviewed about the Spurs job way back when? Perhaps, if true, Levy had a point.

That Woolwich United game was two poor teams. Very low quality, odegaard however was fantastic, if he gets injured they are fucked.

Still find the pens interesting. There was defo contact on Havertz, I have often seen them given and United could easily have had a pen when Gabriel dragged Hojlund to the ground. Maybe pens will be harder to award this season.

That Woolwich United game was two poor teams. Very low quality, odegaard however was fantastic, if he gets injured they are fucked.

Still find the pens interesting. There was defo contact on Havertz, I have often seen them given and United could easily have had a pen when Gabriel dragged Hojlund to the ground. Maybe pens will be harder to award this season.
Son v brentford!!
Havertz threw himself to the ground. In falling his heel hit bissakas thigh. Dive

Back
Top Bottom