Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Almost a great start for Johnson, his pace got him one on one with the keeper but then he missed.
This isn one of things that stuck out to me about him when did watch him in the PL. Hope it's not going to be an ongoing issue.

I think we’ve signed a lemon. He has the Richarlison gene. Can’t fucking finish a plate of food. This is extremely concerning. His feet never sorted out, the ball never quite in the right space, his touch slightly too heavy or just off. Reminds me so much of Richy tonight.

I think we’ve signed a lemon. He has the Richarlison gene. Can’t fucking finish a plate of food. This is extremely concerning. His feet never sorted out, the ball never quite in the right space, his touch slightly too heavy or just off. Reminds me so much of Richy tonight.

Giving how your opinion on VDV went, you’ll forgive us for not taking this seriously.

And imagine basing your opinion on one game of football.

I’ve definitely watched him play a lot more than you have. He is no lemon.

Didn’t have his shooting boots on, I’ll give you that, but the lad most certainly can (and does) finish. He’s definitely more of a RW than a CF mind.

Might have to bin vote you for that ridiculously over the top (and wrong) post.

😬

Giving how your opinion on VDV went, you’ll forgive us for not taking this seriously.

And imagine basing your opinion on one game of football.

I’ve definitely watched him play a lot more than you have. He is no lemon.

Didn’t have his shooting boots on, I’ll give you that, but the lad most certainly can (and does) finish. He’s definitely more of a RW than a CF mind.

Might have to bin vote you for that ridiculously over the top (and wrong) post.

😬

View: https://youtu.be/pR1ZWwta65U?si=CGq4J0E4WUrOsLwj

The video is private but there’s not a video available that you can post that will convince me that Brennan is a ‘lemon’ as you put it (which was a stupid thing to say.)

I’ve seen him play plenty of times.

You tried to do this with VDV and you embarrassed yourself. Maybe learn your lesson and don’t be so quick to judge players.

That’s all I’m going to say to you on the subject.

Scotland fans: it's the biggest game of all time! Let's get pissed and smash stuff up.

England fans: Yawn.
with the likes of McGinn, McTominay, and Robertson around we'll be lucky to get all our players back in one piece.

Yeh, ripping up the EPL at a moments notice in the sudden absence of KDB doesn't count......

Remember; Gary-ball is the byproduct of a highly complex, tactically advanced machine that requires a painfully slow indoctrination process before anyone can be deemed ready to play at such an elite, high-functioning level.

Just ask, Maddison, Grealish, Toney and the like that had to wait long and hard for their turn.

...........Not everyone is a natural like Maguire, Hendo & Mount (or a RB).

Arrogant plonker.

Back
Top Bottom