Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everton would be just 4 points behind us if they didn’t have that points deduction.

Meh... That's a testament to Everton/Dyche, that's all..... 23 points would have them 9th regardless of who's above them.

They'd be even closer to Man U, Newcastle, Brighton & WHam.

If Ange had us in mid table the media would be relentless, you just know the stories would be about him not knowing what he's doing because of Aussie and SPL tax, incredible how the narrative shifts depending on who it's about.

I think the media have gone easier on them because of how awful Chelsea have been lately. I mean they were literally mid-table last season as well before him.

Losing Abramovich has broken them as a club.

Meh... That's a testament to Everton..... 23 points would have them 9th regardless of who's above them.

Game Defend GIF by Xbox

Meh... That's a testament to Everton/Dyche, that's all..... 23 points would have them 9th regardless of who's above them.

There's not a single team in the entire league with fewer points than us in the entire league.

We are tied with Palace and Nottingham forest.

Still love him & always will. Gave me my best memories as a fan.

Made a huge mistake going there and I hope from here he chooses his next club carefully and slowly but surely rebuilds his reputation.

And I still hope he ends up back here one day.
Anyone would fail at chelsea. I bet whoever takes over from poch doesn’t win titles but will benefit from all those new players bedding in. Same with whoever takes over from ten Haag at United. Much rather levy/enic went & poch stayed. We been so shit since & poch is by far our biggest peak under 20+ years of enic/levy. In fact, can’t see us getting top 4 & CL final anytime soon.
I think chelsea & United an owners will keep messing up things & making it tough for any new manager.

Thank god city & Liverpool won. Woolwich lost. Us beating the geordies & it’s a pretty good weekend for a change.

Girona are playing some absolutely splendid football away to Barcelona. And are deservedly currently up 2-1 at half time.

Who's between the Girona sticks? Our old friend Paulo Gazzaniga.

Girona are currently top of La Liga 2 points ahead of Real Madrid.

Ten Hag overachieved last season and has underachieved this one so he created expectations he hasn’t met.

Chelsea are an absolutely shitshow, Potter who built Brighton up to what they are failed and now Poch looks like going the same way.

Boehy seems to have spent £1bn on shit, Connor Gallagher their best midfielder, old man Silva still their best defender and Jackson their main attacker. So the total chaos and mess of the club is to some extent shielding Poch right now but be interested to see for how long.

The other aspect is United are a genuine big club so their is more pressure and spotlight, Chelsea for all their bought success are still less interesting to the public than Spurs or Villa.

Last edited:
Ten Hag overachieved last season and has underachieved this one so he created expectations he hasn’t met.

Chelsea are an absolutely shitshow, Potter who built Brighton up to what they are failed and now Poch looks like going the same way.

Boehy seems to have spent £1bn on shit, Connor Gallagher their best midfielder, old man Silva still their best defender and Jackson their main attacker. So the total chaos and mess of the club is to some extent shielding Poch right now but be interested to see for how long.

Okay but genuinely I've heard more criticism for Ange this season than Poch.

Okay but genuinely I've heard more criticism for Ange this season than Poch.

Added a final point as well in above post.

The other aspect is United are a genuine big club so their is more pressure and spotlight, Chelsea for all their bought success are still less interesting to the public than Spurs or Villa.

Back
Top Bottom