Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’d honestly rather take a United draw. Puts them in Europa if galatasaray win which helps that 5th place CL spot.

Then again, they’ll probably lose the first knockout tie and it’ll be moot. And finishing below gala and Copenhagen makes for a good laugh.

This fixture 20 years ago is two best teams in the world.

Even the Bayern team while good isn’t close to City or Real on paper, it’s not even that much better than ours with a fully fit 11.

Also this season watching Bayern they have been mostly shit getting the ball into Kane, they would score a lot more if they did.

This fixture 20 years ago is two best teams in the world.

Even the Bayern team while good isn’t close to City or Real on paper, it’s not even that much better than ours with a fully fit 11.

Also this season watching Bayern they have been mostly shit getting the ball into Kane, they would score a lot more if they did.
Yeah, the only positions I'd say they're better than us by a wide margin is the wings with Koeman and Sane, and obviously Kane. Otherwise I'd be quite confident taking them on.

Even with their front line they waste a lot of chances.

Back
Top Bottom