Other matches thread 2014-15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really like the Porto wing backs. Porto always seem to assemble solid teams with players they can go on and sell for a shit load of money. Danilo for example going to Madrid for an obscene amount of money.

As I say that, Bayern get one back and the important away goal.

Really like the Porto wing backs. Porto always seem to assemble solid teams with players they can go on and sell for a shit load of money. Danilo for example going to Madrid for an obscene amount of money.

As I say that, Bayern get one back and the important away goal.
Danilo is better than Carvajal and Alex Sandro is great too, but not so consistent.

Suarez has absolutely taken the piss tonight. What an absolute joy to watch as a footballer when he's not doing very stupid things. David Luiz, £50,000,000 and in the FIFA Team of the Year. Good one.

oh my god
so proud of Porto tonight

1618708_10153253273884485_2292338527326109257_n.jpg

Bayern only needs to score two, I can easily see that happening at home, I mean they scored 7 against a somewhat good shakhtar. Porto will need to score again imo, they have the players so hopefully they play their best football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom