Other matches thread 2014-15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing important players it's pretty good that he got the away goal. I can see Sevilla scoring in Russia.
Our most successful and decorated manager under ENIC - on course for another major European trophy while we're scraping for 7th with the mighty Southampton. One of Levy's worst mistake to pull the trigger so early, imv.

Last edited:
Our most successful and decorated manager under ENIC - on course for another major European trophy while we're scraping for 7th with the mighty Southampton. One of Levy's worst mistake to pull the trigger so early, imv.

I thought that latest was that AVB walked? He had lost faith in Levy after broken promises and decided enough was enough?

Most likely - yes. There's always the same common denominator throughout all these shambles
A shame. Behind the boring football, overall be made us harder to defeat and he seemed like a nice guy. Just a shame he never got who he wanted when he wanted otherwise it may have been a different story. But that's in the past now, we have Poch and I like Poch.

Yeah, I enjoyed that too...looking forward to Harry next...

Well with the Bournemouth resurgence he will have new material in his repertoire

"Yeah well when I left in 1992 they had it all in place, the chairman just had to make a couple of tweaks and they would be ready for top top flight football again"

:harrysmile:

The Championship is just unreal. Potential that 4 teams can still be in the running for the two automatic promotion spots come the last day of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom