Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why did you assume that? I just said don't let players run down contracts and leave cheap - just like Ings did - no idea what you were talking about, but if it wasn't about any Spurs players why are you posting on a Spurs forum? that just makes no sense.
I didn't assume it, you said it. That I was talking about spurs players when I said Danny Ings .yeah you're right about one thing. You had no idea what my original post was about even tho it was fairly straightforward. It's a transfer thread called OTHER TEAM TRANSFERS
so often posts will be about players spurs should buy/IE they play for other teams. Another fairly obvious point you seem to be confused about

I didn't assume it, you said it. That I was talking about spurs players when I said Danny Ings .yeah you're right about one thing. You had no idea what my original post was about even tho it was fairly straightforward. It's a transfer thread called OTHER TEAM TRANSFERS
so often posts will be about players spurs should buy/IE they play for other teams. Another fairly obvious point you seem to be confused about

Lol you dug the hole now you're just making it deeper .... you replied to a post about Ings to Villa, a player who ran down his contract to leave at half his value ....

Your advice? that's the way to do it Levy? ..... are you still happy with that advice?

The fact you mention Levy would indicate you were bringing Spurs into the OTHER TEAM'S TRANSFERS thread ... but hey only you know wtf you meant ... clearly it wasn't what you actually wrote.

I'm genuinely interested to see how Lukaku will do with Chelsea.

He's been an absolute revelation at Inter, and would not be the first player to just mysteriously be a shadow of himself at United compared with everywhere else in his career (the Angel Di Maria All Stars).

On the other hand a striker pulling up trees on the continent turning into a donkey at Chelski is a movie we've seen many times before.

Sergio Aguero could now leave Barcelona only two months after signing because of Lionel Messi’s exit saga, according to a report.

The striker moved to the Spanish giants at the end of May following his exit from Manchester City. After 10 years at City in which he became the club’s record goalscorer, he travelled back to Spain and to Camp Nou. As well as seeking a new challenge, he also wanted to play alongside Messi.

Despite growing uncertainty over his future, the 34-year-old looked to be close to staying at Barca.

He had agreed a new contract on a pay cut, hoping to stay within La Liga’s financial regulations. However, in a shock twist, Barca announced his exit on Thursday.

But the club’s troubling situation could yet get worse, according to Catalonia-based source Beteve.

Aguero has reportedly become ‘very angry’ at Messi leaving. Indeed, playing with the Argentina international proved a major motivation for his move.

As such, his future at Barca ‘does not look good’.

Aguero is working with his lawyers to review the details of his contract, signed only recently. He could even quit his new club this summer.

25 million for Willock could prove to be a great buy down the line for Newcastle. Can't see him sustaining his record for them though which is currently 8 goals in 14 games.

I'm genuinely interested to see how Lukaku will do with Chelsea.

He's been an absolute revelation at Inter, and would not be the first player to just mysteriously be a shadow of himself at United compared with everywhere else in his career (the Angel Di Maria All Stars).

On the other hand a striker pulling up trees on the continent turning into a donkey at Chelski is a movie we've seen many times before.

Give him the right service and he can't fail. The way Chelsea play he will continue to do what he did at Inter. He'll still have moments where he looks like a donkey but with players like Ziyech, Havertz and Mount along with the full-backs they have, I can't see him being anything other than success for them this time around. Only Kane or Haaland could have perhaps been a better signing for them.

_119824274_psg.png

:nunofacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom