Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking hell, could Adam Crafton, whoever he is, sound more butthurt at the BBC GOSSIP COLUMN poorly summarising his IN DEPTH REPORT about man who kicks ball for money...

Isn't the point of clickbait to dupe people into reading a nothing story to generate more site visits and make money through advertisements? And do the BBC make any money from generating such clicks? Genuine questions as I'm not 100% certain that my take on it is correct.

Either way, piss off Adam Crafton with your IN DEPTH REPORT! you're writing about men playing a game, not bloody war reporting...

But if he was promoting a Barbour Jacket and wellies (sorry mate I'm second-guessing the garms that you rock ;)) you would think it's OK because you would identify with him and would no doubt call him a man of good taste, all the while having a huge section of the fanbase taking the piss for not rocking a £20k Rolex or whatever.

As I say, player Social Media is highly orchestrated and accessed hundreds of thousands or even multiple millions of followers there's a wide and diverse demographic that isn't/is going to be the intended sweet-spot target.
Just wanted to revisit this to add, whilst I don't particularly like his dress sense, all signs so far point to him being a good character in the dressing room and a decent keeper too, which is way more important.

Was a bit worried that maybe he was more into Social Media and bling than his football but so far happily seems like nothing to worry about.

Almost as though making a snap judgement on someone based on their appearance is a bad idea!

_119824274_psg.png

:nunofacepalm:
But can they do it on a cold Wednesday night in Stoke?

I am not sure Atal has much bandwidth. But leaving that aside, did you not think Boudaoui looked good playing in midfield last season?

Why are you seemingly stockpiling players?
he has potential but he is still young . About the stockpiling players , probably Galtier was not happy with the squad when he joined .
What French club do you follow?

About the stockpiling players , probably Galtier was not happy with the squad when he joined .
Yes, but if he signed Yilmaz, for example, he'd have 4 strikers, so I am trying to figure out who might be surplus to requirements. I wonder where ACM and Boudaoui (who both looked good in a CM3) fit into his plans.
What French club do you follow?
None. I just like to see the new talent coming through.

Yes, but if he signed Yilmaz, for example, he'd have 4 strikers, so I am trying to figure out who might be surplus to requirements. I wonder where ACM and Boudaoui (who both looked good in a CM3) fit into his plans.

None. I just like to see the new talent coming through.
Check Mohamed Bayo from Clermont , he scored 22 goal in L2 last year :) He can do something :)

Back
Top Bottom