Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He has played under Tuchel at Mainz and he will join them on a free. Seems strange, but I think this will actually happen.

It makes sense if he's played under Tuchel already. He's not a bad little player & on a free would be a good squad option against the shitty teams in Ligue 1. Surprising but at the same time not surprised if he's already played under the PSG boss & he's a freebie

Didn't seem to matter when we signed Aurier?

Poch after signing Aurier when questioned about his past behaviour:

“I said to him, 'I'll kill you

I think Poch is big on this kind of thing & to tell the truth Auriers behaviour since he joined has been spot on it seems. Doesn't moan to the press when he isn't selected etc.

James Maddison having the whole 'do you know who I am' mindset and talking about how expensive his shoes are compared to other people's attire is a cunt thing to do. I don't condone what Serge has done in the past but I think the guy has grown up since then. Everyone is allowed to make mistakes but ironing out the whole 'do you know who I am' type of thing is a tricky one to rid someone of. Hard to know what really went down though as there's always two sides to the story and the media do love a bit of a stir

Poch after signing Aurier when questioned about his past behaviour:

“I said to him, 'I'll kill you

I think Poch is big on this kind of thing & to tell the truth Auriers behaviour since he joined has been spot on it seems. Doesn't moan to the press when he isn't selected etc.

James Maddison having the whole 'do you know who I am' mindset and talking about how expensive his shoes are compared to other people's attire is a cunt thing to do. I don't condone what Serge has done in the past but I think the guy has grown up since then. Everyone is allowed to make mistakes but ironing out the whole 'do you know who I am' type of thing is a tricky one to rid someone of. Hard to know what really went down though as there's always two sides to the story and the media do love a bit of a stir

More difficult than the whole ironing out the player making public videos calling his manager and team mates homophobic insults? And by all accounts, the Aurier thing where he got done for assaulting a cop, was just because he was asked to move his Porsche from a no parking spot - and took umbridge.

Look, in the grand scheme of things, we aren’t trying to sign Madison, but all those saying “Poch wouldn’t go near him because of this” I think are wrong, as Aurier proves, when it suits, standards can be fudged.

I think Madison himself probably feels a complete twat anyway, or he should.

Villa are going to have Tuanzebe, Bolasie, Andre Moreira, El Ghazi & Tammy Abraham on loan from Premier League clubs Man U, Everton & Chelsea with others from teams in top flights like Atletico Madrid & Lille. Not really fair is it? I think the loan system needs serious reviewing. It's starting to get a little out of hand

Villa are going to have Tuanzebe, Bolasie, Andre Moreira, El Ghazi & Tammy Abraham on loan from Premier League clubs Man U, Everton & Chelsea with others from teams in top flights like Atletico Madrid & Lille. Not really fair is it? I think the loan system needs serious reviewing. It's starting to get a little out of hand

How many loans are they allowed to have? I thought there was a limit, or is that just loans from one club?

Potter and Swansea would be a good fella for our kids to work under I believe - very holistic approach by all accounts (Poch-esque in terms of attitude - not seen loads of his football).

Potter and Swansea would be a good fella for our kids to work under I believe - very holistic approach by all accounts (Poch-esque in terms of attitude - not seen loads of his football).
He plays a good brand of football. Focuses on possession and a slow and steady press as a unit upfield. Tends to enjoy man marking his oppositions creative outlet to stifle whoever he faces play

Back
Top Bottom