Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kind of true for everyone though isn't it? Kane suffers when teams park the bus.

I just see quite a skilful player in there, not the clogger people thought he was at Newcastle. I wouldn't mind him as a back up striker for Kane, not for that money though.
I realize I flumoxed that up. Mitrovic has said he wants to play for teams that play attacking football. Not that he struggles with playing against teams that park the bus (but like you said, all strikers do).

And yeah I would probably take him as a backup. But not at that prize

I realize I flumoxed that up. Mitrovic has said he wants to play for teams that play attacking football. Not that he struggles with playing against teams that park the bus (but like you said, all strikers do).

And yeah I would probably take him as a backup. But not at that prize

Apologies if I misinterpreted your point.

I don't blame him after playing in that negative Newcastle side.

He was at WBA and managed to fuck things up with his ancient methods, shit football and admiration of Mourinho. He signed a jewel in Chadli, but fucked it up.
Yeah, look how much better WBA were without him. Admittedly, they replaced him with Pardew, but still!:dembelewtf:

sport20.jpg

Back
Top Bottom