Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Juve have picked up de Ligt for £67.5 that is a bargain in today’s market. They’ll win a CL with him at the back.....sheeeeeeat

He's not the finished article yet as England and Spurs showed.

Can't see he'll take them up a level when they were shit hot at the back anyway....

Good deal in today's market tho, for sure.

Typical Everton signing...I thought they had moved on from that.
Agree, but the money is still low and he could be the experience their young side needs. Probably will not play all their games and maybe brought on as sub?? Plus he is also quite versatile (LB/Midfield/etc) their James Milner (although I think Milner is a decent player and not Delph). He's 29 so they could get 2-3 seasons out of him whilst they trying to re-boot.

Can't see he'll take them up a level when they were shit hot at the back anyway....

He’s not the finished article....for him. But he’s already better than 90% of the top flight centre halves in the world, he’s a phenom. He’s big, strong, quick, can play off both feet, pass and scores goals. Ajax’s youngest ever captain, already won league titles and took his side to a CL semi....in which he scored. And a lock down for the Dutch team.

He’s 18!

Yes he needs work, and a touch rash on occasion, but he’s a guy to build a team around. I reckon Davinson is one of the best young prospects in the game, he’s a few years older, and de Ligt is already better.

Would take him over Felix every day. On a par with Mbappe

If Juve have picked up de Ligt for £67.5 that is a bargain in today’s market. They’ll win a CL with him at the back.....sheeeeeeat

Buying CR7 or De Light does not assure you that you will win the CL. Let's say it increases the% of success.
The CL is a bet: you have arrived in the final without purchases, with an excellent coach and with the right amount of luck.

In any case I consider De Light a great purchase. They say he has a termination clause at € 150 million so Barcelona, Real Madrid, PSG or Manchester City are coming to try to take him in a few years.

He’s not the finished article....for him. But he’s already better than 90% of the top flight centre halves in the world, he’s a phenom. He’s big, strong, quick, can play off both feet, pass and scores goals. Ajax’s youngest ever captain, already won league titles and took his side to a CL semi....in which he scored. And a lock down for the Dutch team.

He’s 18!

Yes he needs work, and a touch rash on occasion, but he’s a guy to build a team around. I reckon Davinson is one of the best young prospects in the game, he’s a few years older, and de Ligt is already better.

Would take him over Felix every day. On a par with Mbappe

Undoubtedly with Mbappe, Sancho, Felix, De Jong they are the golden boys of current football.

Is that agent keeping the fees lower so he can move them on easier in a few years time

Both De Ligt and De Jong are below market value

Odio Raiola, did put a high clause (€ 150 million) but not impossible for the current market in order to earn another high commission between 2-3-4 years ... damn

Juventus had to renew the defense and therefore took four very young defenders: De Light, Demiral (from Sassuolo), Romero (from Genoa, will stay there for a year to experience) and Pellegrini (left-back). Barzagli has retired, Caceres returns to Lazio.

Icardi excluded from Conte's project
gazza14.png
How to put the shit up any defence - Kane and Icardi up front. How many millions to get him, considering we’d also have to take Mad Wanda?

How to put the shit up any defence - Kane and Icardi up front. How many millions to get him, considering we’d also have to take Mad Wanda?

Icardi is a great champion, a sniper from the penalty area. However, he did wrong times and ways with the Inter until he reached the margins.
He still has a two-year contract with Inter but Conte has called him off the project. According to the newspapers Inter wants € 40 million. In my opinion with 30/35 million € they pack it sending it with Amazon.

Juventus and Napoli are trying to wait to take it down. At Tottenham would make sparks because changing championship would start from scratch.

Doing a Fulham?

No-one I've noticed them buying has any EPL experience....

Heard some apologist pundit on the radio t'other day saying "oh, but it's not the same as Fulham.....". Of course it fucking is! ...It's like these pundit/journo cunts never learn.... Surely they don't have an agenda(*)? :kanehand:

(*The "Yay, spending rulez!!!" narrative is keeping so many useless cunts in media work over the summer.... )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom