Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd much rather take a punt on this kind than spunk 50-60m on Diaz

At 20 y/o has he got the nouse to run our back 4 tho'?

Do you think there's anyone getable that can not only actually run shit for us but actually has time on their side.

What's he like as a player (Brewster) I've not seen much of him?

He’s got a fair bit of pace and strength and he’s an accomplished finisher. He probably does resemble Origi a bit physically and style wise

I always took his goal scoring record with the Young Lions with a pinch of salt, cos he’s been surrounded by some real talent in those teams. He just had a successful spell at Swansea so I’d think he’d be ready for some minutes in the EPL. He’s nowhere near flawless, but Origi not being a world-beater, I would’ve thought they would go with the club trained player.

Under to Leicester.

I get the 'Undertaker' reference but that's a fucking appalling way to unveil a transfer.

RemoteInformalAlligatorsnappingturtle-size_restricted.gif

@SkySports:

Leeds United are in advanced talks to sign Real Sociedad central defender Diego Llorente. We understand a deal is close for the 27-year-old Spain international.

Back
Top Bottom