Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's how deals should be done. No rumours no back and forth. Bid what they ask. Boom done. Levy take note!

Let a player run down his contract and then sell him at a fraction of his value - good job you're not running our club isn't it. Guess some people just aren't cut out to be businessmen.

or did you mean: Levy take note this is NOT how to do it?

Last edited:

tenor.gif

Though I must say, Ligue 1 seems far more inconsequential than La Liga, so it's a shame he'll just turn into a CL player for most.
:harryhmm:

PSG 'ready to pay Lionel Messi £500,000 a week' to thwart Chelsea as Blues 'plot hijack​

Chelsea have the money to match anything PSG offer. But I think at this stage of his career, the French league will appeal to him more so than the hustle and bustle of the Premier League. I think he's great pals with Neymar too which will help their cause.

Chelsea have the money to match anything PSG offer. But I think at this stage of his career, the French league will appeal to him more so than the hustle and bustle of the Premier League. I think he's great pals with Neymar too which will help their cause.
A couple Argentines and former teammates as well.

Losing ligue 1 would be more embarrassing, but the stress each matchday is a lot less at PSG than it would be in the PL. He's 34 with not much to prove, I'd see no reason to come to the PL if I am him.

A couple Argentines and former teammates as well.

Losing ligue 1 would be more embarrassing, but the stress each matchday is a lot less at PSG than it would be in the PL. He's 34 with not much to prove, I'd see no reason to come to the PL if I am him.
L1 is rough , we have many butchers and the defenses are stronger.

I know this is the silly old romantic in me, but if Messi really wants to stay at Barca, why doesn’t he just take a slight paycut to make it happen?

His current wage is fucking absurd.

Back
Top Bottom