Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we go 352 then we would need a Klinsmann to go with Kane's Sheringham.
And Kane isn't going to get quicker!

He'll drop deeper, he's already proven as a 10 + we absolutely need a forward that can run in behind defences, right now, bar Son all our forward options tend to come short to the ball. Would also love someone to lead a press as Kane once did early under Poch.

Extremely jealous of Newcastle’s owners. I wish they would have bought Levy and Enic out instead of Mike Ashley. It’s not the fact that they are signing anyone spectacular, but the fact that they are going all out with new signings and this will continue now every year until they are fighting towards the top. Our gutless owners are looking at loans. Loan with obligation to buy fc. Cunts!!! I despise our owners

Extremely jealous of Newcastle’s owners. I wish they would have bought Levy and Enic out instead of Mike Ashley. It’s not the fact that they are signing anyone spectacular, but the fact that they are going all out with new signings and this will continue now every year until they are fighting towards the top. Our gutless owners are looking at loans. Loan with obligation to buy fc. Cunts!!! I despise our owners
As clueless and inept as enic and levy are id rather it than the murdering homophobic, jihadi backing, financial doping crowd up there

Because he was lumping in aimless ball after aimless ball into the box! Walker is usually the last man when playing for City, his role is to cover the ball over the top of their highline, he's not relied largely on attacking phases (Pep does mix this up a bit but when Walker is asked to join attacks he dose this through the middle, not from out wide and therefore HE DOESN'T find himself out wide in crossing positions, he's in midfield). Emerson is currently pissing all over Cancello's stats!!!

He didn't fit our style, Poch is a possession manager, he builds attacks from playing out from the back. Tripps can't do this, it's one of the biggest reasons that made us shit (not a sole reason).

When he crossed we lost possession of the ball and were counter-attacked repeatedly with players out of position up the pitch.

He disrupted the balance of the team, simply unable to do all the things that Poch wanted, it's why he was literally the first out of the door when Poch got the chance.

I'm glad you've now come around to the notion that he can't defend, something that you repeated said in the past that he could. He was so shit he was constantly targeted and probed as our weak link, didn't have the recovery to get back when a ball played behind him, and if he was in defensive positions he was usually dribbled past whilst holding his face, rolling around on the grass whilst the oppo was scoring goals for fun.

The only team he's looked comfortable playing in has been England. Slow, passive England before they upgraded to more athletic powerful and dominant FB's that we have now.

Oh stop it. I haven’t come round to the notion he can’t defend, because he can, he’s just got some flaws, and I have always acknowledged them.

You just refuse to acknowledge his decent qualities.

As clueless and inept as enic and levy are id rather it than the murdering homophobic, jihadi backing, financial doping crowd up there

At the end of the day, I don’t participate in it, so my conscience is clear. If they want to spend money at my football club and turn us into a powerhouse, I’m all for it. If we got taken over by them, don’t even lie and say you wouldn’t support spurs anymore because you all would. We have a failed regime in charge of our club. Would love nothing more than to see change whoever it is

The 21-year-old arrives at Molineux on a deal until 2026, with the Portugal under-21 international highly thought of in Primeira Liga, where he appeared regularly during the first half of the campaign.

Hailing from Cascais in Lisbon, Chiquinho, who is right footed but can operate on either wing, came through the world-renowned Sporting CP academy which produced Joao Moutinho and Daniel Podence.

Back
Top Bottom