Other teams new kits

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

screen-shot-2014-02-24-at-8-11-23-pm.png

If this is actually what the away kit is going to look like then I'm definitely getting one. Not quite as good as the Waldo's but this is pretty American looking. Although I wish it was a navy blue

Where did you find this? This is going to have every avenger/superman fan wetting themselves. Badge is still shitty.

Where did you find this? This is going to have every avenger/superman fan wetting themselves. Badge is still shitty.
I googled usmnt away kit 2014 and found this site http://thetannerba.com/2014/02/25/confirmed-usmnt-2014-world-cup-away-shirt/
Might not be the most reliable source but the inside of the back of the neck/collar match the design of the home kit and it looks like it could actually be the away kit but idk. I agree that the badge is shit but that's obviously not going to change any time soon and other than that I'm a fan of this kit. I like the Captain America/Super Man look.

Yea. I cannot decide if I like them..of if they are so plain they look like training kits.
The blue one is nice, I'd buy that. I like simplistic kits but I think the white one is a bit 'meh.' I know they're basically the same, but I wouldn't buy that to wear when playing tbh. I reckon they will look really good with the players wearing them, though

I dont know why you didnt show the red earlier...despite its disgraceful color on these boards...that is a pretty bad ass kit for the Timbers. Good on them too for having a proper sponsor. I believe Chipotle just signed a major deal to Sponsor the league and I think MLS is thinking about slapping their logo on some of the sponsored kits...ie DC.
FORMATTED_All3_0.jpg
FORMATTED_All3_3.jpg
FORMATTED_All2_0.jpg

I googled usmnt away kit 2014 and found this site http://thetannerba.com/2014/02/25/confirmed-usmnt-2014-world-cup-away-shirt/
Might not be the most reliable source but the inside of the back of the neck/collar match the design of the home kit and it looks like it could actually be the away kit but idk. I agree that the badge is shit but that's obviously not going to change any time soon and other than that I'm a fan of this kit. I like the Captain America/Super Man look.
I've to agree with one of the comments, though, that it looks more like Wonder Woman than anything :llorishuh:

I don't know what all the gripe is about. Why would the most capitalist country on the planet not have FOUR big fat symbols of a corporation on a non-distracting blank canvas and switch back to a shit crest for publicity à la Miley Cyrus-esque.

France is the most capitalist country?
France+2014+World+Cup+Home+Kit+(1).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom