Other teams new kits

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2602_Scotland_away_blog.jpg

:paulinhofacepalm: ice cream, anyone?..

PS: the only explanation i can find for the players' smiles is that they were in reality wearing the home kit and these awful kits were just Photoshopped over afterwards..

Reminds me of McDonalds drinks or straws or something from the late 80's to early 90's.

BhzgPXCCQAEUb4h.jpg

I don't know what all the gripe is about. Why would the most capitalist country on the planet not have FOUR big fat symbols of a corporation on a non-distracting blank canvas and switch back to a shit crest for publicity à la Miley Cyrus-esque.

BhzgPXCCQAEUb4h.jpg

I don't know what all the gripe is about. Why would the most capitalist country on the planet not have FOUR big fat symbols of a corporation on a non-distracting blank canvas and switch back to a shit crest for publicity à la Miley Cyrus-esque.
Im not sure i would have the invisible man modelling the kit. i would sneakily use him to have 12 men on the pitch.

2602_Scotland_away_blog.jpg

:paulinhofacepalm: ice cream, anyone?..

PS: the only explanation i can find for the players' smiles is that they were in reality wearing the home kit and these awful kits were just Photoshopped over afterwards..
Seriously, what are they thinking? It's something my 5 year-old girl would come up with. Does pink or yellow have any particular meaning for the Scots?

My local team just unveiled their 2nd and 3rd kits yesterday... not going to bother posting the red scondary, but the third kit is pretty ace IMO.

1921113_10152245876702236_174966238_o.jpg

My local team just unveiled their 2nd and 3rd kits yesterday... not going to bother posting the red scondary, but the third kit is pretty ace IMO.

1921113_10152245876702236_174966238_o.jpg

Are they keeping the home green and white from last season? Cant wait to see some more free flowing attack movements from the Timbers again this year.

Are they keeping the home green and white from last season? Cant wait to see some more free flowing attack movements from the Timbers again this year.

Yeah, the primary is the same this year. There will be a new one next year. The red secondary is better than the last few years mainly just because they removed the white and now it looks a lot less like you know who.

Seriously, what are they thinking? It's something my 5 year-old girl would come up with. Does pink or yellow have any particular meaning for the Scots?
SFA bosses unveiled the change strip on Tuesday and revealed the colours hark back to Scotland kits of the late 1880s. Primrose and pink were the racing colours of Lord Rosebery, an early patron of the game.

I havent had a chance to look at their off season transactions...any changes in the back? Yall didnt seem to have a hard time scoring last season, maybe letting in a few less at the back may throw the Timbers to lead the west.

I havent had a chance to look at their off season transactions...any changes in the back? Yall didnt seem to have a hard time scoring last season, maybe letting in a few less at the back may throw the Timbers to lead the west.

We led the west last year ;)

We signed an athletic and BIG Argentinian CB Noberto Paparatto and let Mikael Silvestre go and drafted a young fullback Taylor Peay who has been impressive in the pre-season. Up front we added another Argetinian Gaston Fernandez who is super quick and should be a handful for lumbering MLS defenders and we also added Steve Zakuani from Seattle, though he is stil recovering from injury.

We led the west last year ;)

We signed an athletic and BIG Argentinian CB Noberto Paparatto and let Mikael Silvestre go and drafted a young fullback Taylor Peay who has been impressive in the pre-season. Up front we added another Argetinian Gaston Fernandez who is super quick and should be a handful for lumbering MLS defenders and we also added Steve Zakuani from Seattle, though he is stil recovering from injury.

Looking good. Timbers have a relatively young squad right?

screen-shot-2014-02-24-at-8-11-23-pm.png

If this is actually what the away kit is going to look like then I'm definitely getting one. Not quite as good as the Waldo's but this is pretty American looking. Although I wish it was a navy blue

Back
Top Bottom