Other teams new kits

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone seen Scotland's new away kit? It's fucking rank, pink and yellow stripes on a white background.

Anyone seen Scotland's new away kit? It's fucking rank, pink and yellow stripes on a white background.
For those that haven't...

3375769746.jpg

:adewtf:

2602_Scotland_away_blog.jpg

:paulinhofacepalm: ice cream, anyone?..

PS: the only explanation i can find for the players' smiles is that they were in reality wearing the home kit and these awful kits were just Photoshopped over afterwards..

Last edited:
The US kits are awful. it's just a fancy golf shirt nike is going to sell for $150. I hope their away kits are better or I won't be buying one this year

Complete trash...I prefer my Waldo in comparison. Also...given the epic centennial badge I am embarrassed that they would even consider switching back to that garbage crest. It cannot be that hard to make a bad ass kit.

US Soccer: "Nike, we would love an awesome, agressive looking kit...basically an F-22 that people can wear"

Nike: "No problem, coming right up"

We know Nike has it in them
7.jpg

Complete trash...I prefer my Waldo in comparison. Also...given the epic centennial badge I am embarrassed that they would even consider switching back to that garbage crest. It cannot be that hard to make a bad ass kit.

US Soccer: "Nike, we would love an awesome, agressive looking kit...basically an F-22 that people can wear"

Nike: "No problem, coming right up"

We know Nike has it in them
7.jpg
IMO the Waldos were the best USMNT kit ever. Nothing screams America like red and white horizontal stripes. I wanted to get one but I couldn't find them anywhere.

I also just dont get the preppy look with the collar. Give us something bad ass to wear. Leave the collars for the Frenchies and Brits. Also I hate the badge. It looks like clipart. And the new blue they added isn't even the right color. I'm just so disappointed. Nike could do so much better

IMO the Waldos were the best USMNT kit ever. Nothing screams America like red and white horizontal stripes. I wanted to get one but I couldn't find them anywhere.

I also just dont get the preppy look with the collar. Give us something bad ass to wear. Leave the collars for the Frenchies and Brits. Also I hate the badge. It looks like clipart. And the new blue they added isn't even the right color. I'm just so disappointed. Nike could do so much better

I dont mind a collar...so long as it isn't flappy like that one. Hopefully the away kit will be incredible...and hopefully Nike is releasing a 3rd rally kit.

Back
Top Bottom