Our luck.....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

anyone else read this like a monologue from The Wonder Years?
No. It was much worse in my head...

jd1.jpg

Let's face it, over the years spurs haiwn lucken't been blessed with a lot of luck....in fact if anything I would say we have been cursed. A succession of bad reffing decisions have cost us big games, the infamous lasagne incident, Chelsea winning the CL in the spawniest way possible...the list is long and prolific.

Yet this season we have had more luck, in more games than any season I can remember.

Other teams shot conversion against us has been woeful, in part down to the worlds best keeper that we have between the sticks...but also down to terrible finishing.

We have been haphazard at the back to say the least, being undone by a simple ball over the top or just between fazio (who whilst being great in the air is a fucking clown shoe of a defender) and Vertonghen (who gives the impression of a man who can barely be arsed to drag himself out of bed in the morning).

Maybe our managers greatest asset is he's a lucky man.....and if you can't be good, be lucky.

Long may it continue....although we know it won't....and I suspect when it does it will run out spectacularly.

An intergalactic cunting is coming, I can feel it.
Im sorry I have to disagree with all this luck talk. We have been lucky yes but you create your own luck. We have played well and have earned every bit of fortune presented to us.we mustn't underestimate how well we have done of late. something is happening to this club and we should all embrace it and belive it is happening.

Just read this thread what a mind fuck something about luck and trying to work out who Sammy is. Can't imagine many other forums go the way we do, we are special!

:nawty:

Back
Top Bottom