Our luck.....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You start a thread about luck. Fucking luck of all things. Something no one can judge, no one can touch, no one can see, slag off our manager and then say we're going to get raped soon. Who knows, maybe you looked at the fixture list and saw we had Chelsea next :sandroscream:

He then makes a valid point, which is relevant to the post and you randomly abuse him about petty childish things. The big fucking cheese, the guy who snorts coke off his own shlong is sat in a forum arguing with an apparent 30 year old virgin and thinks that matters. Who's more fucking sad, to wish aids and death on someone because they type words on a screen? Shouldn't you be banging your coke-snowman with your diamond encrusted cock or something?

What was the actual point of this thread? "Things are going well, so they're going to go shit soon"?

When did I slag off the manager?
The points he made weren't valid, as I proved in my following posts.
Ask any Spurs fan (who actually watches games) have we ridden our luck his season. See the reaction you get.

I'm not going to get into a slagging match with you. In fact I've never even noticed you on here before. Have a good evening.

Can't help the way I feel mate, sorry.

No need to apologise...I dont get hurt or upset from words on a screen, from someone I picture to be Al Pacino, who I will never meet or hear their voice, or look them in the eye or know what they look like.

This is fantasy. My passion and emotion is for the club.

Thats why Im here. Have a happy new year, and hope you got some nice new aftershave for christmas.

No need to apologise...I dont get hurt or upset from words on a screen, from someone I picture to be Al Pacino, who I will never meet or hear their voice, or look them in the eye or know what they look like.

This is fantasy. My passion and emotion is for the club.

Thats why Im here. Have a happy new year, and hope you got some nice new aftershave for christmas.

And enjoy your upcoming birthday. Jan 16 right? Wow, 41. Cool xx

When did I slag off the manager?

Maybe our managers greatest asset is he's a lucky man.....and if you can't be good, be lucky.

So, his biggest asset isn't the fact he's made them all marathon runners and we have the fittest team in England, nor the fact he has them playing until the very last second and never gives up, nor the fact we have a good group mentality now and are an actual team? No, it's the fact he has this mythical ability of...luck. Right...

Ask any Spurs fan (who actually watches games) have we ridden our luck his season. See the reaction you get.

So I'm going to have a debate with fans over a substance which doesn't exist, or which can't be proven to exist. Yes, I'll do that right after my "Are fairies real?" lecture but before my "Did dragons get STD's from the Dutch?" class.

Even presuming it does exist, who the fuck gives a shit? A win's a win, a performance is a performance. I don't care if it's because Kane is doing shrooms or because of juju or because of luck. Grow up you bell end.

And enjoy your upcoming birthday. Jan 16 right? Wow, 41. Cool xx

The thing is...try as you might...you will never, ever find out who I am.

You have fallen flat on your face again. To be stalked by creepy weirdos such as yourself, you have to expose yourself on line.

Save yourself the pain of future failings. I do not have facebook. I do not have twitter. I do not have instagram.

You dont even know my name.

So, his biggest asset isn't the fact he's made them all marathon runners and we have the fittest team in England, nor the fact he has them playing until the very last second and never gives up, nor the fact we have a good group mentality now and are an actual team? No, it's the fact he has this mythical ability of...luck. Right...

So I'm going to have a debate with fans over a substance which doesn't exist, or which can't be proven to exist. Yes, I'll do that right after my "Are fairies real?" lecture but before my "Did dragons get STD's from the Dutch?" class.

Even presuming it does exist, who the fuck gives a shit? A win's a win, a performance is a performance. I don't care if it's because Kane is doing shrooms or because of juju or because of luck. Grow up you bell end.

No offence mate but you are zed list on here. NFI

You have fallen flat on your face again. To be stalked by creepy weirdos such as yourself, you have to expose yourself on line.

Save yourself the pain of future failings. I do not have facebook. I do not have twitter. I do not have instagram.

So it's not your 41st on the 16th jan?

This could be the basis of a hollywood flick!

Back
Top Bottom