Our luck.....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probability doesn't give a shit about whether we deserve a cunting or not. A season of about 60 games is too small of a sample, so we could pretty much keep this luck up for the entirety of the league. For me, variance can wait a till I'm dead to make the numbers up.

Should have had a penalty, I call that unlucky. In fact That is the 3rd pen Kane should have been given but wasn't this season.

Falco is just a diving, cheating cunt, the ref saw what a cunt he was which left him to be judged on his football skills, the fella is shit, worse that Soldado.

Do the players really, really believe that players through on goal will blast it over the bar?

How are we the first team to think of this...........

(YUC)

You believe that you can get to him to close him down, and you believe you will get there before he shoots, you can force him to rush his shot and with a little luck it'll go over the bar.

If you don't believe you can do it, you allow him the time to get his shot on target.

Mason did the same thing too
Exactly
Both teams had 9 shots....they had 5 on target, one more than us...they had 51% posession.

People, including that Man U prick, seem to be judging the game on one half....even the BBC wrote "Spurs hold out for a draw"...

We held out for a goalless first half, then one manager got his tactics together and took control of the game, while the other shat his pants, brought on three defenders, then started crying about fixture congestion, while forgetting that everyone else played the other day too.

Which is exactly what you wanted when you wrote the nonsense post.

Luck. Lets see. Two penalties that were not given, Young being allowed to make 3 or 4 yellow card challenges, and we missed a couple of sitters ourselves (I think we did at least....I watched on a stream you see, and Im not a PL striker..so...who knows)

It was an even game, and a fair result.

If you want to go on about luck, you should have written this after Leicester.

Or Swansea......or after a number of games this season. What does it matter what game I post it after, the point still applies you dull, dull little man.

Ah well, it's not like I've attributed a quote to the wrong person before lol :pochbye:
The point remains true though.
Go back through any season of league winners games and there will be moments of luck.... be it bad calls by the ref etc.
And nobody wins the league without hard work... cash and other stuff help, but hard work still needs to happen

Again the point still stands because Bony, missed a hatful of sitters. Is there a pattern forming in your tiny mind yet spammy you thick cunt?

Oh...a hatfull of sitters?

You mean the 3 shots on target they had?

So when Soldado or Ade are woeful in front of goal, do you call the other team lucky, or do you call our strikers shit..

Exactly
Both teams had 9 shots....they had 5 on target, one more than us...they had 51% posession.

People, including that Man U prick, seem to be judging the game on one half....even the BBC wrote "Spurs hold out for a draw"...

We held out for a goalless first half, then one manager got his tactics together and took control of the game, while the other shat his pants, brought on three defenders, then started crying about fixture congestion, while forgetting that everyone else played the other day too.
Not to mention that they are not even playing in Europe this year too.

Back
Top Bottom