Our luck.....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not really, but improvement and a stabilizing of the squad, from a manger that has had 19 PL games and a fairly shambolic lack of heart among the squad which he has had to filter out of the first team.

Still in all cups too.

Maybe you thought we would be 3rd by now...or top...compteing with City and Chelsea. Thats your problem for being a jonny come lately top 4s our everything prick

Not really, but improvement and a stabilizing of the squad, from a manger that has had 19 PL games and a fairly shambolic lack of heart among the squad which he has had to filter out of the first team.

Still in all cups too.

Maybe you thought we would be 3rd by now...or top...compteing with City and Chelsea. Thats your problem for being a jonny come lately top 4s our everything prick

Fuck off you stream watching, mummy's boy. You are about as Spurs and Paul Merson.

Cunt.

Fuck off you stream watching, mummy's boy. You are about as Spurs and Paul Merson.

Cunt.

7vT5YWL.png

I urge every poster on here to sin bin Sammy. It's impossible to reason with this idiot.

It really is. Hard to believe he is in his thirties, not hard to believe he is a jobless virgin who lives with his mum.

BIN HIM

Waaaaahhhhhh......he didnt find my thread funny or controversial.....he just saw me for the attention seeking wally I am....waaaaaaaah.....why cant I be a gooner.....they win...wahhhh

:walkercry:

I genuinely wish a painful death on him, he's such an irritating little prick. No different to troops or arcspace just looking for a reaction, guess what, he's got one.

Aids is too good for him.
good aids, or bad aids???

.... you know you don't really mean that... it's Christmas FFS... take it back and make up... at least until the New Year!!!!

I genuinely wish a painful death on him, he's such an irritating little prick. No different to troops or arcspace just looking for a reaction, guess what, he's got one.

You start a thread about luck. Fucking luck of all things. Something no one can judge, no one can touch, no one can see, slag off our manager and then say we're going to get raped soon. Who knows, maybe you looked at the fixture list and saw we had Chelsea next :sandroscream:

He then makes a valid point, which is relevant to the post and you randomly abuse him about petty childish things. The big fucking cheese, the guy who snorts coke off his own shlong is sat in a forum arguing with an apparent 30 year old virgin and thinks that matters. Who's more fucking sad, to wish aids and death on someone because they type words on a screen? Shouldn't you be banging your coke-snowman with your diamond encrusted cock or something?

What was the actual point of this thread? "Things are going well, so they're going to go shit soon"?

Well bud, it's just a forum :) and we all do apparently support the same team so have a common goal. Woohoo!
I reckon that maybe tomorrow you might have a laugh about it all.... he went fishing and got you to bite big time lol.
No shame in that and I reckon that if Sammy didn't like you, he wouldn't bait you :) People that are properly hated aren't bantered with, they're truly despised.

Just like most mates do in the real world, we take the piss out of each other and try to wind em up.:nawty:

I think that is the mindset of us spurs fans and the club which prevents us competing with the other top teams.

Other teams like Utd or Liverpool scape wins and the media hails them as ' the mark of a good side that is not playing well and still winning' and ' wait until they hit form, someone will take a pasting'

We spawn some wins and its ' fucking hell we got lucky there, got away with that, and were going to get hammered by the next team'

But then we have had more false dawns than i care to recall!

Your second paragraph somes it up beautifully. I remember the press pumping out this crap when the man in the "grey coat" managed the the retards down the road. All the boring 1-0 wins home and away were the mark of a great side apparently. Now, twenty years on, we are doing more or less the same thing but we are living dangerously/riding our luck. Unfortunatly we hav'nt been the "Darlings of the press" since a brief flirtation with 'Glory" since the early eighties/1987. Even more recently when riding high with Harry, I remember the hype on Sky when an ariel view of North London had the White of Spurs enveloping the red of Woolwich, for me, that was the beginning of the end of what should of been a great period for us.
The morale of the story is to keep faith in Poch and his squad. I would much rather be in the position that we are in now than where we were two years ago.
One thing we can't get away from is being "Spursy".
There is only one "Hotspur", but there is also only one team that can be "SPURSY". Live with it or get out out now. Spurs is no place for the faint hearted.

You start a thread about luck. Fucking luck of all things. Something no one can judge, no one can touch, no one can see, slag off our manager and then say we're going to get raped soon. Who knows, maybe you looked at the fixture list and saw we had Chelsea next :sandroscream:

He then makes a valid point, which is relevant to the post and you randomly abuse him about petty childish things. The big fucking cheese, the guy who snorts coke off his own shlong is sat in a forum arguing with an apparent 30 year old virgin and thinks that matters. Who's more fucking sad, to wish aids and death on someone because they type words on a screen? Shouldn't you be banging your coke-snowman with your diamond encrusted cock or something?

What was the actual point of this thread? "Things are going well, so they're going to go shit soon"?

He hasnt been around for weeks....I genuinely reckon he was hoping for a pasting today to make his grand entrance, but had to settle for this half arsed crap about luck running out instead.

Probably why he's a bit tense. Wasnt his best work.

I understand this thread, but actually we aren't being lucky at all. Not one bit. It's just that we've stopped being un-lucky.
For forever we have been insanely unlucky; stuff happening to us that you couldn't make up. For a while at least, that seems to have stopped.
We will probably win the league this year then have it taken away from us when they discover that Lloris is actually a human-cat hybrid. It's Spurs so something will probably go wrong. But you never know, maybe Poch has broken the curse.
Chelski will test our luck more than an average Manure and are favourites but we're on a good run of form, have some belief and some match winners so let's just wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom