Pacos Ferreira v Tottenham Hotspur (Euro Conference) Thursday 19 August @ 19.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Courtesy of stevee stevee

Go to the image you want and left click to go to that image.
Right click on image you want (brings up little menu)
Click on "copy image address"
Back to forum
On the menu bar at top of where you post your message, click on the little picture icon.
a box with "http" will appear
right click
click on "paste"
click "insert"
Job done.

Courtesy of stevee stevee

Go to the image you want and left click to go to that image.
Right click on image you want (brings up little menu)
Click on "copy image address"
Back to forum
On the menu bar at top of where you post your message, click on the little picture icon.
a box with "http" will appear
right click
click on "paste"
click "insert"
Job done.

Thank you sudoku and stevee stevee !

Hope you’re right but I can't get Zagreb out of my mind. I'll feel better when we're 4-0 up at halftime
Thankfully we have the home leg to go still. Ideally we won't have to go into it chasing but we can throw the heavy hitters in at home if need be.

Gollini
Doherty - Romero - Rodon - Davies
Winks
Sissoko -- GLC
Lucas -- Son -- Gil
Dont reckon Nuno will take the complete piss by having no senior attacker on - at least one of Lucas or Son starts imo, maybe with Scarlett and Gil.

Wouldn't be surprised if one of Skipp or Hojberg were also in the middle for a bit of continuity. I'd rather not see it but I reckon Winkssoko get a run out.

Think Romero defo starts and maybe Nuno has an idea who is best partner will be (lets say Dier) and so he plays them both in preparation for the weekend. I'd like to see Rodon though.

Wonder what the deal is with Rodon, definitely a capable defender and it seemed a given he'd be getting these games.

With Romero coming in and the supposed interest in signing one more centre-back, it does make you wonder if he's off on loan potentially somewhere to get a full season, or whether something else is going on behind the scenes.
His treatment is disgraceful, International treated like an apprentice.
Play him or let him play elsewhere !

I think we will probably put out a mixture of fringe/youth players and so-called 'starters'. At least that's what I'd like to see, because I can't bear another Plovdiv or whatever that second team we played last summer...

Gollini

Doherty
Romero
Rodon
Davies

Skipp
Sissoko
GLC

Gil
Scarlett
Lucas

Loathed to predict Sissoko but unless Hojbjerg plays I'm not sure who else might. Winks maybe. Has Son even travelled?

I think we will probably put out a mixture of fringe/youth players and so-called 'starters'. At least that's what I'd like to see, because I can't bear another Plovdiv or whatever that second team we played last summer...

Gollini

Doherty
Romero
Rodon
Davies

Skipp
Sissoko
GLC

Gil
Scarlett
Lucas

Loathed to predict Sissoko but unless Hojbjerg plays I'm not sure who else might. Winks maybe. Has Son even travelled?
I'd play Winks and save Skippy for the weekend.

Looks like £14.99 to watch this one (unless you want a six month contract for £12.99/month-£9.99 first month/absolute bargain!!)
I will probably cave in and pay the £14.99 half an hour before kick off. Stupid I know , we really shouldn’t put up with this shit,

Looks like £14.99 to watch this one (unless you want a six month contract for £12.99/month-£9.99 first month/absolute bargain!!)
I will probably cave in and pay the £14.99 half an hour before kick off. Stupid I know , we really shouldn’t put up with this shit,
£12.99 a month with Virgin and you can cancel any time with 30 days notice. It comes with a couple of other sports channels as part of the package and gives access to Eredivise, La Liga, MLS and Serie A games as well so you are getting quite a lot for the money.

Back
Top Bottom