Pacos Ferreira v Tottenham Hotspur (Euro Conference) Thursday 19 August @ 19.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, lets just bin everything...saving all that money spent on transfer fees and wages that is such a drain on our resources...dunno about you but I think the whole point of a football team is to play football...

It's not in our interest to waste our very limited resources on this competition. The reward is peanuts both in terms of money and prize.
It will only hinder our pursuit of CL football.

Let's go into the group stage so the younger kids can play another 6 games

If we do this, and I'm not against it, we have to stick with them. If they get battered 3-0 in the first 3 games, let's see if they have the characters to turn up for the next 3 and get better.

Commit to it and Commit to leaving the Premier League players out.

It's not in our interest to waste our very limited resources on this competition. The reward is peanuts both in terms of money and prize.
The domestic cups are worth even less so lets bin them too...who needs trophies...

I didn’t expect balls out to win this, but with all the remarks about not winning any silverware for ever, I would of expected more than this.

Maybe Ringo Starr and the rest of his playmates will take the second leg, 2-0

The domestic cups are worth even less so lets bin them too...who needs trophies...

We won't won't this dog shit, that's why it's a waste. We'll fuck up our league form and piss this away in the quarter, semi or final

The league and FA cups at least only need a handful of one legged ties to get to the final and they're not 4 hour flights away in midweek.

I want to win a trophy and I don’t care if it’s this shit one. We need to play some of the big boys in the second leg.

Our pursuit of CL football was hindered when we didn't buy anyone for two windows, that in itself was the moment when we started stepping back from future qualification an inept decision making process.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom