Palace v Spurs 11th Sept 12:30 - Selhurst Park

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck it.

The thing I love most is being a Yid.

On a side note. I had some absolutely minging chicken goujons at the ground and now I am sitting on the train with a worrying feeling in my colon wondering if I can last the 45 minutes until I get home.

Pray for me.

Just got our tickets. Row 45. Fuck me, I don't know why I bother, every year we're near the back of that shithole and can't see shit through that letterbox.

Screenshot-20210909-182612.jpg

12.30 kick of on a Saturday after 3 games in 7days is a fucking piss take. Teams in other countries actually get help from their fa but we're just governed by sky and bt it's a fucking disgrace. Could give everybody until the sunday and just play all games then.

People will deflect and blame the red card and the shit performance from the ref (both factors I agree, especially in the manner of which we were defeated.)

However, even before the red card Palace were utterly dominant.

I knew the second we setup with Winks in midfield it was going to be a draw or loss, I thought maybe at half time our manager would make positive attacking changes (that's what he has done so far this season when we have looked short of ideas.)

Instead, he showed that he is completely out of his depth and looked every bit a manager that was way down the list of appointments today, complete cowardice and game mismanagement has cost us, not only cost us the game but also has EMBARRASSED the club.

How can you sit back, with attacking players available on the bench and refuse to make changes whilst a Palace team who can't score runs riot over your team?

It is just unacceptable and shows exactly why the start that we have had is massively flattering to us.

Make us proud? Don't make me fucking laugh.

Back
Top Bottom