Palace v Spurs 11th Sept 12:30 - Selhurst Park

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No way we can drop Dele on current form.
You could argue the same about Sanchez and I’ve been a major critic of his before this season but happy to have been proven wrong so I wouldn’t start Emerson and would keep Tanganga at RB even though that’s not his preferred position

How often do they update the lists?
Mid September according to this article

When is the next travel review?

Reviews of the countries on the green list of UK’s traffic light travel restrictions take place every three weeks, with the latest announcement coming on 26 August.

This review came on a Thursday (which had previously been the most common day for the updates), although the previous two announcements had both been made on Wednesdays.

Following this pattern means that the next travel view should come at 5.00pm on Thursday 16 September, although it’s very possible that it will come a day earlier.

Unlike other major developments in the Covid response, the travel updates tend not to be accompanied by a Government press conference – changes are instead tweeted by the Transport Secretary Grant Shapps.

It happens every season to be fair. Players going to red zones is the stupid thing
Well, and the fact that this year we're in the midst of a global pandemic in response to which every health organization in the world has said "we need to limit uneccessary travel, particularly international, and particularly to high risk countries".

To which FIFA said "nah".

You could argue the same about Sanchez and I’ve been a major critic of his before this season but happy to have been proven wrong so I wouldn’t start Emerson and would keep Tanganga at RB even though that’s not his preferred position
Sanchez will be in quarantine i believe

Feel like this was some of the reason in bringing in Emerson, so Tanganga could slide over to cover CB and have Royal at RB. Either that or Roden will get a nod.

Ridiculous that we have two CB‘s that it sounds like could miss a handful of games with these red list country rules. Either call it off all together or do 1 or 2 lengthy international breaks for qualification. This back and fourth with the breaks during COVID times is mind boggling to me.

Well, and the fact that this year we're in the midst of a global pandemic in response to which every health organization in the world has said "we need to limit uneccessary travel, particularly international, and particularly to high risk countries".

To which FIFA said "nah".

Uefa put a closed doors ban on the Hungarian national team FIFA should have follow but say "Nah"!!

Although it was nice knowing we couldn't be knocked off top spot for two weeks, previous experience of our form after an international breaks tends to indicate that we lose momentum.
It would be nice to buck that particular trend and get another win, but won't be easy. I can imagine Vieira (spit!) will have them riled up.

Back
Top Bottom