Palace v Spurs 11th Sept 12:30 - Selhurst Park

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wait can't the dodge it by going to Croatia or Elba or some shit?
You still have to have not been to a red list country within the last 10 days. So the period of time between Argentina and the UK remains the same, but the location you spend that period means that they can at least train rather than be locked in a hotel room for 23½ hours per day.

I read a report that we had agreed with their nations that they would fly back after the first game, and so would be out of quarantine in time for the Palace game, not sure how true this is, or what the national teams get out of it.
If they have ten days in a prison cell prior then they aren’t starting

Quarantine e.g. £30 Travelodge eating gruel and not working out
They wouldn't be in the same boat as us shit munchers though, Kane spent his quarantine upon finally deciding to come back from his hols at Spurs' Training Centre, it's equipped with separate paths to an isolated training centre for players in quarantine too so the only thing they would miss out on is group work. Can't remember where I read this otherwise I'd post the link.

Can't be 10 days though can it, if it were then they'd already be ruled out entirely as the game is 10 days from now!

They wouldn't be in the same boat as us shit munchers though, Kane spent his quarantine upon finally deciding to come back from his hols at Spurs' Training Centre, it's equipped with separate paths to an isolated training centre for players in quarantine too so the only thing they would miss out on is group work. Can't remember where I read this otherwise I'd post the link.

Can't be 10 days though can it, if it were then they'd already be ruled out entirely as the game is 10 days from now!
Didn’t realise that - I thought it was government approved accommodation. Are you sure US / Bermuda isn’t amber?

Didn’t realise that - I thought it was government approved accommodation. Are you sure US / Bermuda isn’t amber?
Well that I'm not sure on, does the red/amber status alter the quarantine rules on return, thought it was just quarantine/not quarantine, not tiers of quarantine?

Well that I'm not sure on, does the red/amber status alter the quarantine rules on return, thought it was just quarantine/not quarantine, not tiers of quarantine?
Yes

Everyone allowed to enter England who has been in a red list country in the 10 days before they arrive must:

• quarantine for 10 full days in a managed quarantine hotel (the day you arrive in England counts as day 0)
  • take a coronavirus (COVID-19) test on or before day 2 and on or after day 8 of quarantining
  • follow the national restrictions

---------------------Lloris---------------------
--Emerson---Rodon---Dier---Reguilon--
-------Skipp------Hojberg------Dele------
------Bergwijn-----Kane-----Son---------

Seems fair

Yes

Everyone allowed to enter England who has been in a red list country in the 10 days before they arrive must:

• quarantine for 10 full days in a managed quarantine hotel (the day you arrive in England counts as day 0)
  • take a coronavirus (COVID-19) test on or before day 2 and on or after day 8 of quarantining
  • follow the national restrictions
When Kane came back hadn't he swung by Florida, which was red at the time?

And he was able to resume training due to a day 5 test being negative?

Regardless we'll see what happens once International duty is over, fingers crossed they're available, though if they must do a 10 day stint I would have thought that The Lodge would be approved for their stay.

Strange turn of events that means Sanchez is potentially the biggest loss of the bunch!

When Kane came back hadn't he swung by Florida, which was red at the time?

And he was able to resume training due to a day 5 test being negative?

Regardless we'll see what happens once International duty is over, fingers crossed they're available, though if they must do a 10 day stint I would have thought that The Lodge would be approved for their stay.

Strange turn of events that means Sanchez is potentially the biggest loss of the bunch!
Yes he came via US but honestly I have no idea on upcoming protocol

Same, I also imagine that being rich and/or famous can get you through any number of loopholes...
I don’t think it does though, FIFA were lobbying the government for exemptions

intl football really should be out on hold at this moment - rethink the calendar. Perfect time to defer qualifiers to end of the season

we can't have Romero, Sanchez and Lo Celso out for a month each time there's an international break, that'd be fucking ridiculous.

we'll have to find away around this.

Back
Top Bottom