Parker or Potter ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Parker or Potter ?

• Parker

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • Potter

Votes: 66 80.5%
  • Conte

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Martinez

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
Double Bacon Cheeseburger
Beer Battered Fish & Chips

Bull Testicles
Fillet Steak & Chips
Full English Breakfast

Kangaroo Anus
Neapolitan Pizza
Fried Chicken

Its shocking really how many supporters just seem completely dismissive of the professional aspect of professional football. Its a job. Not always the deciding factor, in any walk of life, but income is a massive slice of anyone's pie chart.

Its Potter for me. I like Parker, but I feel its still too early for him and he hasn't really shown anything of interest other than the previous club affiliation.

To be honest, I'm not entirely fussed about who the head coach is. It would serve us better to ensure that the backroom staff have a history of recent success and our chief scout gets a kick up the backside (preferably out the door)

There is no facility for the ‘neither’ vote 🗳

Go and stand in the corner
Anyone will do!

iu

iu

Back
Top Bottom