Paulinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love how effortless he made that goal look, he caught the ball perfectly with the backheel and turned away with a swagger like it was nothing. :paulinhofacepalm:

I think paulie has a semi
817tpBy.jpg

jermainejackson.jpg

I know we always seem to have great team spirit but anyone think this particular side seems to really be close? every goal we score, near enough the whole spurs team all embrace eachother and go nuts.......Love it :)

I can't believe there hasn't been more of a Paulinho love in after yesterday. Seriously, this guy is over and above what I expected. Assisting from the wing, always popping up in the box as a goal threat, an absolute beast in regaining possession and always in a good position and a fantastic pass completion rate... Then he goes and opens his account with a back heel.

Seriously, he is going to be a Spurs legend if he continues down this avenue. True box-box Goliath.

I can't believe there hasn't been more of a Paulinho love in after yesterday. Seriously, this guy is over and above what I expected. Assisting from the wing, always popping up in the box as a goal threat, an absolute beast in regaining possession and always in a good position and a fantastic pass completion rate... Then he goes and opens his account with a back heel.

Seriously, he is going to be a Spurs legend if he continues down this avenue. True box-box Goliath.

Can see him going from strength to strength, He's got such qwik feet anytime a defend gets in close on him he pulls a nutmeg out the bag or sum other piece of dribbling mastery that's completely unexpected. Still can't quite believe we pulled off getting him, think the chavs stole the wrong Brazilian lol

Great to see him get a goal so early in his Spurs career. You can see how often he gets forward and gets into great positions. From what I know about him, he tends to pop up with important goals in big games so would be fucking brilliant if he could get the winner against Chelscum.

Back
Top Bottom