Paulo Fonseca (Poll Added)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do you feel about this appointment

• Like it.

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 90 22.1%
  • Wait and see.

Votes: 217 53.2%
  • I quit.

Votes: 79 19.4%

• Total voters
Levy is literally making me dislike some of our own fans at this point, he is shining a light on how feeble and weak some of our supporters are, spineless as a matter of fact, the token runners up medal lot that are happy with whatever is given to them as long as Levy is the one handing it out.

I know it's a small percentage, most of us, the majority I would say, want us to show some ambition.

But it's these utter cult members that have infested our club, polluted it, the fucking prawn sandwich brigade, that are trying their best to protect their leader as much as possible.

They don't like to hear it and what I am saying might hurt a few feelings but I have yet to see proof that I am wrong, these people REFUSE to hold Levy accountable for anything, they will say "I miss Poch" but then will also say "I don't blame Levy" well who the fuck do you blame then for all the poor footballing decisions that are constantly being made? The tea lady?

I didn't hate Sherwood. I actually liked the Sherwood days and thought it was harsh to sack him

awkward matt stone GIF

So boring isn’t it. “ get behind the team “ “ stop being melts”

nope, I won’t get behind them and I refuse to support this mob in charge of our club. I want them gone and I hope everyone does everything in their power to make it as toxic as possible. Don’t direct the anger towards the manager. Direct it towards Levy and ENIC. Blood sucking cheapo leeches. Fuck them.
I agree, fuck them, the sooner they are forced out the better.

Since then 2 out of the 3 managers have been much worse. Under Tim we were exciting and won matches. It felt like he didn't have proper support so it was never going to last, but I thought he was good. Mason has been better than AVB and Mourinho. If this is another Portuguese shit show then I quit.... well I won't quit, I'll just be pissed off....

Sherwood was hated for simply telling the truth. He came in right at the moment when spurs were at a crossroads and the club was upside down exactly to how it is right now with players attitudes and lack of discipline, to the uncoordinated and mess of the club.

like him or loathe him he identified the trouble makers and criticised the club in a way to ask questions internally. Not to mention we started scoring again and he was the guy that started playing Kane (an unknown quantity at the time) ahead of Soldado and the rest is history

Levy is literally making me dislike some of our own fans at this point, he is shining a light on how feeble and weak some of our supporters are, spineless as a matter of fact, the token runners up medal lot that are happy with whatever is given to them as long as Levy is the one handing it out.

I know it's a small percentage, most of us, the majority I would say, want us to show some ambition.

But it's these utter cult members that have infested our club, polluted it, the fucking prawn sandwich brigade, that are trying their best to protect their leader as much as possible.

They don't like to hear it and what I am saying might hurt a few feelings but I have yet to see proof that I am wrong, these people REFUSE to hold Levy accountable for anything, they will say "I miss Poch" but then will also say "I don't blame Levy" well who the fuck do you blame then for all the poor footballing decisions that are constantly being made? The tea lady?
Sounds like you just need to grow up mate.

I don't really see anyone here sucking Levy off, just some people saying they're not thrilled with the appointment but willing to give the guy a chance.

At the end of the day, it's a football club and we're just supporters. It doesn't matter one way or another if we suck Levy off or rant and rave on an internet forum. What the fuck are any of us going to do to "hold Levy accountable?"

I'm not buzzing but I'm also old enough to just accept it and hope for the best.

Kane is obviously off. Reeks of the same situation when Bale left. Will get lots of cash to buy some random talent and see where it takes us. Might be fun as long as we don't get relegated 😂

Sounds like you just need to grow up mate.

I don't really see anyone here sucking Levy off, just some people saying they're not thrilled with the appointment but willing to give the guy a chance.

At the end of the day, it's a football club and we're just supporters. It doesn't matter one way or another if we suck Levy off or rant and rave on an internet forum. What the fuck are any of us going to do to "hold Levy accountable?"

I'm not buzzing but I'm also old enough to just accept it and hope for the best.
Age and maturity has nothing to do with an inability to challenge something that is clearly toxic and unjustifiable, which Daniel Levy's tenure is to this club right now.

If anything, I could argue that it makes a person mentally immature when they don't have the courage and ability to stand up for something they do not believe in because they are too afraid or because, like you say, they just "accept it" as an inevitable outcome.

We're not "just supporters" we are the lifeblood of the club, we make it what it is, we always have, this acceptance of defeat is cowardice imo.

You can tell me I need to grow up all you want but everything I have said holds true imo, some of our fans are as unambitious as our owners and it's going to kill the chance of this football club having any future success on the pitch.

The poll result that is winning is "wait and see" you really can't make it up.

Wait and see if this fluke, low ball, cheap appointment works out so Levy can be exonerated for all his shit decisions?

If it doesn't work out, will he be held accountable? Will he fuck, he never is.

Back
Top Bottom