Paulo Fonseca (Poll Added)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do you feel about this appointment

• Like it.

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 90 22.1%
  • Wait and see.

Votes: 217 53.2%
  • I quit.

Votes: 79 19.4%

• Total voters
So it looks like we have a Peaky Blinder on our hands. Imagine the dressing room: "We're the fooking peaky blinders"- he says. Nah mate, fuck off, we're just Tottenham players without any character and we're fucked.
800.jpeg

We've got Fonseca
PAULO FONSECA
I just don't think I comprehend
We thought we might get Poch
Then Conte deal was off
And now we're getting stuck with
This bellend
We've got Fonseca
PAULO FONSECA

giphy.gif

Good morning. Just waking up. It wasn't a nightmare.

Last edited:
Over 31 pages for somebody who is yet to be appointed.

If he is appointed, his first loss will break this forum!!

I don’t dislike the guy, he comes across in interviews I watched as very nice but let’s not beat around the bush Levy’s decision making has been appalling the last few years and even with a decent appointment the ground is going to be toxic.

If Fonseca doesn’t get a good and quick start it could nasty very quickly. Covid has been brutal for our finances but there has to be at least some ambition, this comes across as a cheap appointment. If he does come I kind of feel sorry for the shitstorm he will be entering.

For those thinking that anyone here knows what the fuck they're talking about...

There was a young man called Fonseca

He's damn useless. Can't even make a limerick out of his name. Bring back Poch.

For those thinking that anyone here knows what the fuck they're talking about...

Exactly, we have to give this guy a chance. He hasn’t even taken a training session for gods sake.

Its not his fault that Levy has damaged the club so much that Fonseca is the best we can get. We asked the top managers and they all said no, that’s on Levy.

Exactly, we have to give this guy a chance. He hasn’t even taken a training session for gods sake.

Its not his fault that Levy has damaged the club so much that Fonseca is the best we can get. We asked the top managers and they all said no, that’s on Levy.

I don’t think anyone is blaming Fonseca, it’s just with Levy’s constant balls up no-one trusts him and with his reputation this just looks like a money saving appointment that is more likely to go wrong than right.

When you enter the Fonseca phase of the search you realise it's a chance for literally any foreign manager to get an opportunity to manage us.

If I was working in ligue 1 with Montpellier or Portugal with Braga I'd be on the phone to my agent demanding to know why I've not had the opportunity to interview for the Spurs job.

There was a young man called Fonseca

He's damn useless. Can't even make a limerick out of his name. Bring back Poch.
There was a young man called Fonseca,
Who was partial to a plate of brushcetta,
He came to the lane,
To take charge of a game,
But lost and got sacked.

Needs some work!

Last edited:
Let's be clear here, I don't think any of us want Fonseca to fail. Not his fault Levy is a cheap bald snakey cunt. I just think, understandably, most of us have a hell of a lot of doubts.

I would LOVE to see him do well, get rid of the deadwood, and have us playing exciting football (and winning!). But I won't be holding my breath.

My criticism/anger is 100% for Levy and Enic right now.

Back
Top Bottom