Paulo Fonseca (Poll Added)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do you feel about this appointment

• Like it.

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 90 22.1%
  • Wait and see.

Votes: 217 53.2%
  • I quit.

Votes: 79 19.4%

• Total voters
That is not a personal attack and was made in response to him going after me personally.
I didn't. You've been a bit rude but all good. Am a grown up and not having a pissfit. Generally tho I read a lot of your chat and some.ofnits good but you're not very good at accepting what others say and tend to argue.
I would say I do too.
I'll love ya and leave ya

I didn't. You've been a bit rude but all good. Am a grown up and not having a pissfit. Generally tho I read a lot of your chat and some.ofnits good but you're not very good at accepting what others say and tend to argue.
I would say I do too.
I'll love ya and leave ya

LOL

It is funny that you don't think you are having a pissfit after all the crying you did about the Zorro outfit, that is exactly what you were doing.

LOL

It is funny that you don't think you are having a pissfit after all the crying you did about the Zorro outfit, that is exactly what you were doing.
There was no crying. I just didn't agree that a professional person, wanting to be taken seriously would do that.
Anyways, my olive branch and attempt to move on has not been accepted it appears. It's all good.

LOL

There was no crying. I just didn't agree that a professional person, wanting to be taken seriously would do that
LOL

Mind you, I'm not sure what I expect from someone whose avatar is a character from diary of a wimpy kid.

In a nutshell mate.
Anyways, my olive branch and attempt to move on has not been accepted it appears. It's all good.

Why don't y'all take this cunt off to private messages?
Kelliepickler Heyyall GIF by Pickler & Ben

Why don't y'all take this cunt off to private messages?
It's not a cunt off. It was a discussion about whether a manager wearing a Zorro mask in a press conference was a professional thing to do and portrayed him (and by association, us) in a positive light, or would it lead others to think we were a (more of a) joke club.
He didn't think it mattered. I do.

No cunt off here.mate.

Back
Top Bottom