Pedro Porro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was lambasted by saying the squad we had wasn't a bad squad by people saying its shit, finished 8th for a reason, blah blah blah

Nope. I said it was reminiscent of AVB to Poch. A good squad that was one or two away from being an even better squad. A squad that had coached horrendously and would just need coaching.

Porro and Udogie can't play in back fours. Romero is a liability and more bullshit statements.

Same.

this inverted fullback thing suits him. good footballer with good technique. back 4 actually looks really good now. romero and porro defend with intent. VDV and udogie are also solid and all of them are good on the ball.

it almost feels like its real close to being a special team.

this inverted fullback thing suits him. good footballer with good technique. back 4 actually looks really good now. romero and porro defend with intent. VDV and udogie are also solid and all of them are good on the ball.

it almost feels like its real close to being a special team.
My only disagreement with that is that an inverted fullback role doesn't offer him a lot of crossing opportunities, which is a strength of his game.

We've seemed a little reticent to cross in general, which wasn't my understanding of Angeball going in.

My only disagreement with that is that an inverted fullback role doesn't offer him a lot of crossing opportunities, which is a strength of his game.

We've seemed a little reticent to cross in general, which wasn't my understanding of Angeball going in.
he wont get much opportunities to cross, but his passing is crisp and he can hit a ball so hes going to get chances to assist and get goals himself.

put it this way, you want him on the ball in the final third over emerson dont ya? i think hes looked really good. his defending has been massively improved too last few games. he looks like he takes pride in it.

Was fist bumping and celebrating every blocked cross and defensive contribution today. For a bloke who isn't a natural defender, that kind of fire and passion will help make up the difference. Could have a great season at full back if he keeps focused on his defending.

I love his passionate fire cracker nature, he cares, he wants to win , his high energy is infectious like Romero's is

rough start in jan all players suffer that moving to a new country new lifestyle but this season absolutely no faults

rolls royce of a fullback and by god porro keep emerson out

No faults? He has a long way to go defensively still, just look how he got breezed past on the first goal.

He’s looking like he might deliver on what we paid but he can still improve a lot.

Back
Top Bottom