Pedro Porro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Porro is starting to give me 'Lucas Moura Vibes'. Enthusiastic, hard-working, but a bit of a headless chicken? Hope I'm wrong (someone will tell me why I am!).
He is a bit frantic and easily dribbled past, but he's got MUCH better vision than Moura could even dream of.

I didn't expect it so soon but Porro is well clear of Emerson.

I really don't see Ange swapping him out vs better sides for the sake of defensive solidity. Porro's passing is even more useful against those sides where the game is more stretched.

And now he will have Son AND Johnson to hit with those long balls.

Maybe but I think it would be a mistake starting him away to Woolwich, their wide players are no joke

And now he will have Son AND Johnson to hit with those long balls.

Episode 4 Baby GIF by Paramount+

I think the positives of Porro far outweigh the negatives.

I almost don't care that he's not the greatest defensively because I know the majority of games this season we're going to create more than the opposition, have more chances and Porro will contribute to that massively.

I think the positives of Porro far outweigh the negatives.

I almost don't care that he's not the greatest defensively because I know the majority of games this season we're going to create more than the opposition, have more chances and Porro will contribute to that massively.

I think this is probably how Liverpool fans look at Trent, rightly so. As a technical, creative player, Porro looks superb.

The footballing talent this lad has is insane. His passing and ball striking is absolutely elite.

Only 23, has time to improve defensively. And if he does, he’ll be considered a top 5 fullback in the world.

If they do a Porro comp for this game there was a 1 touch to turn it round the corner that went blind through 2 pressing defenders and sent Sarr off to the races down the right wing.
Eventually led to Maddison goal.

He’s really fucking good. Fearless as well.

The footballing talent this lad has is insane. His passing and ball striking is absolutely elite.

Only 23, has time to improve defensively. And if he does, he’ll be considered a top 5 fullback in the world.
The technique of his crossing was one of the first things I saw that made my jaw drop, he has an extremely rare high level of natural talent here. Also the second thing was that he looks like he's 23 going on 30.

He's our own Alexander-Arnold but much less annoying and not quite as inept defensively. He would never work in a Conte or Mourinho side but fortunately we finally have a manager that will play footballers that enjoy attacking, even if it's from full-back.

Porro ain't shit.... Cunte made him look shit... Romero is best centre back in the world coz Messi said so. Udogie is best left back since Maldini, Porro is looking quality in this system and we are top 4......easy

Porro ain't shit.... Cunte made him look shit... Romero is best centre back in the world coz Messi said so. Udogie is best left back since Maldini, Porro is looking quality in this system and we are top 4......easy
He is a poor RB (watch Spain vs Scotland - non Conte) it's whether his positives can outweigh this

I'll be honest. IMO if we hadn't bought him last season and kept Doc I reckon we would have finished higher in the table.
But it happened and ironically it could be a great "mistake" because he has been great so far this season.
That pass to Sonny...

Back
Top Bottom