Pedro Porro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Feels that way.

In Buddhism they talk about us being like a cup, fundamentally clean, but prone to filling with impurity.

This may be seen in daily life, remember “The Generation Game”? In that it showed how difficult and stressful things become if you over burden the short term memory?

It feels like the players have too many thoughts in short term memory, when Conte is loading them with demands, tactics, positioning. That now they seem to close off mentally = cup full of dirt = too many things in short term memory which are not pertinent to the moment.

It felt like Stellini / backroom - Conte, unburdened them Vs City, but preserved crucial form.

Shame if this is so, but something has majorly gone wrong (Ventrone compounding it, but the slide had started before his sad passing).

The players autonomic nervous systems appear to be faulting out, from perhaps adrenal fatigue and excessive HPA demand Contes methodology has brought (though I still attribute this to environmental factors, making these things more likely to occur).

Sigh.
I was working today so had no knowledge of the game. I think I'll take Schodinger's cat. Or something.

Could be worse we could of got him 30 days earlier

Never saw the game today I was at Newbury races thankfully , think we need to give him time . After an inauspicious start given a bit of time look how NDombele and Lo Celso turned out

Seriously we need to give him more time , can’t write him off after one poor game

Last edited:
Did Sporting play with 3 centre halves?

If they did then he was definitely "for Conte". However since Conte is clearly off at the end of the season it does seem odd that we'd spunk 40M on a player in a position that may not exist for the next manager

Did Sporting play with 3 centre halves?

If they did then he was definitely "for Conte". However since Conte is clearly off at the end of the season it does seem odd that we'd spunk 40M on a player in a position that may not exist for the next manager

I imagine the fact we have a DOF means our next managerial appointment would be to suit.

Hence signings like Udogie.

One game…..new team mates, new league, different opposition he is already hopeless FFS……….we don’t deserve new players serves some of you right if we’re landed with Dier & Davis for their entire careers

One bloody game is ridiculous to judge someone…….nonsense
I do agree, but Chelsea's new signings looked decent yesterday.

It's going to take a period to adjust, of course. All the more ludicrous this was left until the last day. He could have been adjusting all of January.

Back
Top Bottom