Pep Guardiola

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't mind Pep, always seems to be complimentary of us.
Don't mind him either, but he's very strange.
I would say he's on something. I honestly think he is ( event my missus who knows fuck all about football but a lot about life said it when she saw him in an interview I was watching.)
But he can't be right?

Don't mind him either, but he's very strange.
I would say he's on something. I honestly think he is ( event my missus who knows fuck all about football but a lot about life said it when she saw him in an interview I was watching.)
But he can't be right?

I don't see why he couldn't be. Do they provide drug tests for managers? And even if they did, he'd probably get away with it anyway because corruption exists in football and he's Guardiola.

I don't see why he couldn't be. Do they provide drug tests for managers? And even if they did, he'd probably get away with it anyway because corruption exists in football and he's Guardiola.
He certainly could be.
I heard some stories from a man associated with Venebles which I truly believe.
I also have seen first hand the behaviour of a few top players. One of our own ( not recent) who obviously didn't make it with us.
Also ex Woolwich managers and players doing semi criminal behaviour.
One of them was in a fucking moving car shoot out down the cally and involved with a local firm. (that's common knowledge)
They are only human beings.

When he achieves 1/50th of Guardiola's coaching acomplishments he might be in a better position to pass judgment. Sounds like Lineker on Twtiter
His coaching accomplishments are irrelevant. I assume you only criticise things you are a world leader in.
And he's right, Pep is for once in a club where the league isn't a stroll or a two horse race and he's shitting himself.

(Apparently he is a shit poster normally, granted)

When you have achieved 1/50th of Robert's footballing accomplishments, you might be in a better place to pass judgment.

See how silly that sounds?
Pep is a quality proven manager who has actually contributed towards the development of the modern game. The other is a 60-year old who has no place on Twitter to begin with and his comments come across rather childish - not only this on Pep

Pep is a quality proven manager who has actually contributed towards the development of the modern game. The other is a 60-year old who has no place on Twitter to begin with and his comments come across rather childish - not only this on Pep
Guardiola does come over as childish regardless of his achievements. What was all that bollocks about 'yesterday's game was one of the most special moments of my life'? He's a cunt, no different to Mourinho.

Guardiola does come over as childish regardless of his achievements. What was all that bollocks about 'yesterday's game was one of the most special moments of my life'? He's a cunt, no different to Mourinho.
So is the press in general, especially towards foreign managers so he's treating them accordingly

So is the press in general, especially towards foreign managers so he's treating them accordingly
Especially the foreign managers?
i ain't having that.
They have creamed themselves over Conte, Klopp and Pep.
Pep has brought any comments on himself with his strange behaviour. You wouldn't be considered mad to think he was on something.
They all seem like they may be decent blokes but they all act erratically. Including Mourihno.
Jose has done some despicable stuff and never been slaughtered as much as Hoddle for instance.
They treat everyone bad when they want to, but I think the foreign managers, and players, get an easier ride.
Maybe something to do with the teams their at.

Especially the foreign managers?
i ain't having that.
They have creamed themselves over Conte, Klopp and Pep.
Pep has brought any comments on himself with his strange behaviour. You wouldn't be considered mad to think he was on something.
They all seem like they may be decent blokes but they all act erratically. Including Mourihno.
Jose has done some despicable stuff and never been slaughtered as much as Hoddle for instance.
They treat everyone bad when they want to, but I think the foreign managers, and players, get an easier ride.
Maybe something to do with the teams their at.
Conte barely speaks English and is winning. Mourinho was the same during his first stint at Chelsea - and he made interviews 'interesting' but now has been found out badly once the pressure of a massive club as Man Utd settled down. Klopp hardly ever bites as much as they try and goad him into saying something stupid.

LvG, Benitez and AVB were all destroyed by the media from day one, seems to be heading the same with Pep now after every dodgy result - loaded questions, etc.

Last edited:
Conte barely speaks English and is winning. Mourinho was the same during his first stint at Chelsea - and he made interviews 'interesting' but now has been found out badly once the pressure of a massive club as Man Utd settled down. Klopp hardly ever bites as much as they try and goad him into saying something stupid.

LvG, Benitez and AVB were destroyed by the media from day one, seems to be heading the same with Pep now after every dodgy result - loaded questions, etc.

The problem with Pep is that the English media hyped him up too much. All thinking he wouldn't have a hard time as City boss. Good squad, infinite chequelist and himself already successful manager with big teams Barca and Bayern.

Him being where City is, knocked out of the UCL is slowly bringing the "wow" effect away from him.

He certainly could be.
I heard some stories from a man associated with Venebles which I truly believe.
I also have seen first hand the behaviour of a few top players. One of our own ( not recent) who obviously didn't make it with us.
Also ex Woolwich managers and players doing semi criminal behaviour.
One of them was in a fucking moving car shoot out down the cally and involved with a local firm. (that's common knowledge)
They are only human beings.
Hell, one of Chelsea's wingbacks is literally a murderer.

Guess Pep should just come to Spurs. Surely Poch can use another assistant...

Players included inside the article...
Dele
Walker
Rose
Dier
Winks

Last edited:
Guess Pep should just come to Spurs. Surely Poch can use another assistant...

Players included inside the article...
Dele
Walker
Rose
Dier
Winks

And another who they already own?

200w.gif

He can have one of our players if he fecking beats Chelsea tomorrow.

Oh wait...absolutely not. Fuck off Pep just beat the chavs.

He's one of the very best ever managers, and is as thoroughly eccentric as most of the other guys in that category have been. Really, the only normal ones I can think of are Bill Nicholson and Carlo Ancelotti. The rest are either ego maniacs, very fragile geniuses or semi-autistic types. You generally aren't that talented as a manager without some fairly major character/personality flaws in other areas.

I don't think he's on anything, he's just par for the course.

Back
Top Bottom