Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why do people always do this with young up and comers and undervalue the guys who have been doing it for a while? Skipp had a great year in the championship. He’s not played against EPL competition consistently ever. While he was playing in a completely lower division, PEH was playing every minute in the EPL. Playing Man City and Liverpool is different than whatever championship team. Over 50 games some of his limitations might start to show too. He doesn’t play for England. PEH is one of the best players for a team at the Euros who has made it out of their group. We always act like people who we haven’t seen much must be better then the people who we see all the time…
You are right. I am sorry

Still think he's awful? He's just limited, but far from awful. If you judge players solely based on their ability on the ball, then Khedira, Gattuso, Fletcher etc. were awful footballers.
Not just his ability on the ball, in fact I don’t actually he’s that poor with the ball. He can carry it (a bit) and can pick a pass it’s just that he chooses not to. He’s weak mentally, doesn’t take responsibility and happy to tap it back to the god awful CB’s or boot it to Lloris... also doesn’t show enough or take the ball when under pressure.

Not just his ability on the ball, in fact I don’t actually he’s that poor with the ball. He can carry it (a bit) and can pick a pass it’s just that he chooses not to. He’s weak mentally, doesn’t take responsibility and happy to tap it back to the god awful CB’s or boot it to Lloris... also doesn’t show enough or take the ball when under pressure.
Wrak mentally?? 🤔

Get rid of the idiot whilst his stock is high

jumble
Ron Burgundy What GIF

Back
Top Bottom