Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mourinho on Hojbjerg: "Pierre is first of all very intelligent. He reads the game very well. He's going to be a coach one day for sure. He's a pain, constantly asking questions about why we do this and that."
We had few and inexpensive signings, but boi.... these additions are groundbreaking! If Bales fires up as he is expected we are going to win more than one just trophy. To win the Europa League and Premier League would be insane :D

Keep the faith!!

What a fucking signing. £3m. Sweet Jesus. The guy is a warrior - he's like Steffen Freund but can actually play football. Brilliant yet again today. My MotM.

And I feared he was gonna be just a shouty, midfield plodder - what an idiot.:mourbye:

Last edited:
I’m kinda worried that:-

a) he plays too much.

b) when he plays he always goes for an all action display and he suffers from cuts and bruises.

If he gets injured we’re really going to suffer.
We need some backup for him. And I am not awerse to the Longstaff rumors from the other day for that very purpose.

Longstaff still has room to grow as a player and he looks tidy already so I would gamble on him. And he could also just as well rotate with Moussa so it would not be a stop gap for Skipp when he returns from his loan.

Best signing since Sonny

We need some backup for him. And I am not awerse to the Longstaff rumors from the other day for that very purpose.

Longstaff still has room to grow as a player and he looks tidy already so I would gamble on him. And he could also just as well rotate with Moussa so it would not be a stop gap for Skipp when he returns from his loan.
The backup has to be quality too or it's a bit pointless. Might as well get Skipp back in that case.

I am just personally really happy about Saints fans... :levyeyes::mourloopy:
I mean based on their comments they really got rid of some really average guy in the summer.

Maybe next we could help them out with taking Ings off their hands for say 5 mil + Danny Rose?Guess they'd be over the moon
:mourpointlaugh:

Back
Top Bottom