Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is there a similar model for the following:

1) Never taking the ball on the turn and always playing the way you are facing?
2) Booting it back to GK or CB when pressed?
3) Going missing against Chelsea?

Asking for a friend (Oliver Skipp)
why did you refer to Trevor Sinclair as "fatherless" ?

this hurts you right hahaha? him doing well really gets to you.
No. It shows a snippet of his role, and yes he’s much improved at forward passes. I hated him as a DM, but as an 8 he’s less exposed and looks good next to Benta.

If you can’t recognise his failings that’s not my fault, I recognise both his strengths and weaknesses

No. It shows a snippet of his role, and yes he’s much improved at forward passes. I hated him as a DM, but as an 8 he’s less exposed and looks good next to Benta.

If you can’t recognise his failings that’s not my fault, I recognise both his strengths and weaknesses
You have hater traits and you probably don't even know it (Even the "looks good next to Benta" line exposes it btw).

"1) Never taking the ball on the turn and always playing the way you are facing?
3) Going missing against Chelsea?"

Like what kind of criticisms are these loool. So depserate and random (i mean didn't he score against Chelsea in a game where the whole team played shite ffs).

You have hater traits and you probably don't even know it (Even the "looks good next to Benta" line exposes it btw).

"1) Never taking the ball on the turn and always playing the way you are facing?
3) Going missing against Chelsea?"

Like what kind of criticisms are these loool. So depserate and random (i mean didn't he score against Chelsea in a game where the whole team played shite ffs).
Those three bullet points were intended to be a tongue in cheek joke although there is some validity

He scored. So what? We lost and he was largely anonymous yet again vs Chelsea.

I don’t rate him as highly as you, so what? Why does that offend you?

Those three bullet points were intended to be a tongue in cheek joke although there is some validity

He scored. So what? We lost and he was largely anonymous yet again vs Chelsea.

I don’t rate him as highly as you, so what? Why does that offend you?
We lost against chelsea? i mean now you're just making it up as you go along ffs.

"Tongue and cheek" yehhhhh okkkkkk mate.

probably doesnt need to be as rested as others. hes not exactly bursting around the pitch. his playing style is quite energy efficient.
Montage Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

PEH has been very good lately, but making judgements solely based on a stat like progressive passes per 90 is dangerous. Teams playing styles can greatly influence this stat. For example, a CM that drops back with the center backs while in possession will have a lot more opportunities to play a progressive pass.

i would rather he go back instead of try and turn and lose the ball if hes not capable of doing that. PEH can play forward when he has a bit of time, hes proved that enough times with some lovely passes.

all good sides need players like PEH, they dont try and play above their station, keep it simple and work hard.

makes me laugh when people think hes a shit footballer just because he doesnt move like neymar

i would rather he go back instead of try and turn and lose the ball if hes not capable of doing that. PEH can play forward when he has a bit of time, hes proved that enough times with some lovely passes.

all good sides need players like PEH, they dont try and play above their station, keep it simple and work hard.

makes me laugh when people think hes a shit footballer just because he doesnt move like neymar
No-one has said he’s shit.

No-one has said he’s shit.

:sonhmm:

Laughable. He’s shit

Seen enough to know they are better than shit like PEH, Lucas, Sanchez etc. Will that 11 get us to top 4? Prob not. Will it be a better side than last year / this year? I think so, yeah

He’s a shit DM, probably the worst in the league. Hope this is clear

Not being utter shit is an improvement on PEH, Doherty etc and the legacy of the few years prior

He’s shit and a nob

As shit as he is, he would get in the bottom 8 and they are all desperate

He was shit for all of 2021, at least Wanyama had a good season vs Holjbergs good 3 months in 2020

He’s shit

Reg - shit. PEH - shit

He’s shit

:harrysmile::harrysmile::harrysmile:

Back
Top Bottom