Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Such a fake warrior. Just like Freund was. I really have no idea what some see in him. Definately part of the problem.
Go easy on them mate, you have clearly been watching the game a lot longer than some people. We live in a very performative age where people demand respect they have not earned. They listen to hype without clearly assessing what it is they are actually seeing. I too made the comparison with Stefan Freund..its like Hojbjerg is a reincarnation.

Terrible footballer complete fake warrior but hey ho tattoos and he's Danish ergo a Viking and they were all warriors...right? Hmm not sure tell you what I'll ask Google 🤔

Wow turns out no all Vikings were not warriors apparently some were pig farmers.

:kanehand:

lousy dis interested son heung min type of challenge, but the most worrisome aspect is that he then just stands still, doesnt bother to chase, or get back into a defensive role.

Tangy would've been hung for that , by jose and the fans

It's obvious our players have checked out, you can probably find loads of instances like this with most of our players in recent weeks, not just Hojbjerg.

But he's meant to be one of our most committed and a manager favourite so if he's doing that then you know we have serious problems.

And still nowhere near as bad as the time he went into a strop because Reguilon didn't get to his truly shit pass in the League cup final; or his worst moment when he gave Skipp a truly shit pass, then turned round, threw up his arms and left Cavani to run past him and score unchallenged (helped by Romero being a bit thick)

Not the first time he's done something like this. He has games where he's just totally on it and then he has games like this.

It's why I prefer Skipp, he doesn't stand around like this after being beaten 1v1.

Not the first time he's done something like this. He has games where he's just totally on it and then he has games like this.

It's why I prefer Skipp, he doesn't stand around like this after being beaten 1v1.
What's gratifying for me is the comments. It's obvious that at long long last at least half of the fan base have put down the Hojbjerg flavoured Kool aid. His actual 90 min contribution is now being openly honestly assessed.

Back
Top Bottom