POCH BACK

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you now trade Poch for Mourinho

• Take Poch back

Votes: 72 45.9%
  • Keep faith with Mourinho

Votes: 85 54.1%

• Total voters
I understand how painful this rebuild is at the moment. Id just be happier with Poch still at the wheel. I belive he gets us more as a fan base and in the longer run we'd be a more successful club. So if the rest of season seriously nose dive and levy has to reevaluate his decision in the summer would you take Poch back? Or has the ship sailed?

The denial is still strong.

What people are really saying is that they want the 2016 team back. A team which he wasted which absolutely no one complained about.

14th in the league, smashed by Brighton, defeat by Newcastle at home, defeat on penalties to Colchester, crushed by Bayern. All with Kane and Son available.

There was a reason why he got sacked.

Sleeping with the ex never ends well. Just saying.
This. A manager should never go straight back to his previous club. Didn't work for Jardim and Real are looking to get rid of Zidane again just as two recent examples.

Look forward, not backward

I'm not going to vote, because as much as I loved Poch I can't see that taking him back would be helpful. As John says we need to look forward. It was definitely right to get rid of him, much as it pained me at the time. However, I am yet to be convinced that Mourinho is the answer. I hate the football we are playing at the moment and if it doesn't change I think we should change him (for someone else).

Deep down we all know it was a huge mistake.

The Poch out crowd are already preparing excuses (just like their saviour) for next season.

"Poch wrecked the team physically for good. Jose needs signings now".

We'll be more effective with our counter attack style once Kane and Son are back but it's still a cowards way of playing especially against lower opposition. That's just me though and my personal opinion.

But hey a stingy Levy summer window, a pre season for Jose to fully train his team in the magical footballing system he devised in the mountains when on his hiatus etc and we should be good to go.

This is me 100% conflicted. Want to support Mourhino but i loved Poch and I thought he earnt more time. God its a mess

He got more time then any other manager in world football would of got. We played dog wank football for over a year with our best team available.

I loved him but he had to go he lost the spark and it filtered down to the squad also.

Mourinho coming in had exposed we have deeper underlying issues however mainly that the squad is wank bar 4 players.

Back
Top Bottom