Poch sacked

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely gutted.

He has done so much for us. He took a Europa league team at best and made us a permanent champions league team and genuine contenders for major trophies.

He gave a chance to youth, had a minuscule budget and always showed passion and loyalty despite having opportunities to leave. He made the odd unfortunate comment but that should in no way shadow what he did.

My fear is we will now go back to being a europa league team.

I feel sick

I knew it from the moment we lost that final, I put the thread up, it was never going to be the same again, heads would turn, performances would flatten

The players need a fucking good look in the mirror, Bale won games thats how he got to madrid, under AV fucking B, if cunts like Eriksen think sat there in midfield gets you the same he is wrong

39yrs old and Poch responsible for 10 of my 20 best moments as a spurs fan at least

Thank you Poch, its sad it didnt work out fully, and the wheels came off, he deserves his share of the blame. Its just a shame in this Pogba age you cant fucking sack players too

Welcome back Ledley to my avatar

BEST OF LUCK POCH

Mourhinio?? Is that his Italian cousin??..... :sonhmm:
aXBlGz7.png

They can be the biggest cunts, as long as they pull their fucking fingers out and start winning.
Well I’d put professionalism first. You see I’m a picky cunt Chucks. I’d like us to win stuff, but win in style. If we huff and clog our way to a league cup that won’t set my pulse racing. For me anyway, the style is more important than the trophy count. I realise I’m in the minority on that one.

Sorry buddy but that’s a pretty naive comment. Poch needed 140m two years ago. We were on the decline last year and he needed funds to keep the momentum. That’s where Fergie was great. Getting rid of players and bringing new ones in BEFORE there was a problem. Levy waited until there was a problem and by that point there wasn’t much he could do about it. I will say though, he was dreadfully unlucky Lo Celso got injured so early in the season. I’d like to know if we’d still be in position we’re in if Eriksen has been drafted to the U-21s and Lo Celso starting very game since the beginning of the season

Nobody forced Poch to play Wanyama and Dier ahead of Skipp this season, or to play Toby ahead of Tanganga. To keep relying on Eriksen to start matches. He chose to put his faith in the seniors and not the young talents and he has to accept the consequences.

He kept banging on about how painful the rebuild was going to be but didn’t seem willing to actually be ruthless and deliver it. Eriksen has no business starting matches.

Genuinely feel sick to the stomach. I actually cannot fathom that we have treated someone, who almost single handedly transformed our club, like this. That statement from Levy.... I genuinely thought he had changed. That he had finally found a manager which he had a strong enough relationship with, and trusted enough, that he would listen to him and help him to sort it out. But no, it's the same cowardly statement he releases after every manager he has sacked, no responsibility taken whatsoever, 'results weren't good enough' blah blah blah. We are being laughed at for this by other clubs fans, laughed at.

And if he goes and appoints Mourinho... Oh my fucking days. Please people think of this for one second, does ANYONE honestly think for one millisecond that a working relationship between Mourinho and Levy has any hope in hell of working? ANYONE?? The thought of that Chavski legend poisonous snake walking the line as our manager honestly gives me the shivers. Repulsive. We are going to be in this very same situation down the line people, with the same copy and paste statement from Levy. Deep down you all know it to be true.

To the people who wanted Poch out and are joyous tonight, I hope you enjoy the celebrations, because I really do fear we could be heading down a very very slippery slope. I hope I'm wrong.

Without a shadow of a doubt my saddest day as a Spurs fan, no question.

Back
Top Bottom