Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.

:dembelelol: You have to laugh

X63oAw.gif

What worldclass players have come through our academy in the last 20 years? Other than Kane and possibly King..i cant think of a 3rd, cuntbell was before last 20 years.

I suppose if we're talking about him coming through then yeh; christ I'm getting old.

I'm merely opposed to the 'academy is pointless" attitude when aside from the occasional diamond it's generated a significant amount of trf fees since we got our shit together.

Last edited:
So the plan is to be so good at defending that the opposition get really really bored, and then when they're nearly asleep with boredom, I 60 yard pass from Toby to Jimenez, pow!! he hits the bar, but luckily Sonny boy is there to side foot in the rebound for the winner.

Yeah but palhinha is also totally apt to play as CB in a three CB system. He’s tall as a motherfucker. A very intelligent player. He’s complete different player from them two. He’s a pure number 6. Would add a lot of physically to the team.

fair enough if he can do the CB that would be the space as we need that fixed.

Back
Top Bottom