Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
There is also this;

Tottenham Hotspur have entered the race to sign Fiorentina goalkeeper Bartlomiej Dragowski, according to reports in Florence.

fat GIF

Depressing stats, less than a goal a game in the league is absolutely shocking.

Still, he’s cheap. That’s all that matters to the Dear Leader.

He will fail, all our defensive managers fail (Graham, AVB, Jose) because Spurs fan at least match day going ones hate boring football and will turn quickly on managers that provide it. Levy appears not to have learned this lesson.

We might get a full season or Nuno might get sacked half way in but we will be in the same position again. If the media stories of Potter and Gerrard are true they both play attacking football, it should be between those two not Nuno.

I really can’t believe the club is this stupid. So many fans will simply not go next season if Jose ball is back. If we had gotten Potter I would have been very interested, even Gerrard would have had me interested but Nuno’s dino football is a waste of a day. Just watch us on TV as we sit back for 90 mins and boot the ball upto to Kane if he is still here.

I really can’t believe the club is this stupid. So many fans will simply not go next season if Jose ball is back. If we had gotten Potter I would have been very interested, even Gerrard would have had me interested but Nuno’s dino football is a waste of a day. Just watch us on TV as we sit back for 90 mins and boot the ball upto to Kane if he is still here.
Consider the possibility both Potter and Gerrard turned us down. I can't imagine Gerrard stepping into this mess.

This club is an absolute joke

Seriously , who is still willing to defend this farce of a situation?

Roll up

I don’t see how you can. You either offer success or you offer decent football or both. We will be offering neither, even in the 90’s we offered decent football some years. It’s a total mess, I have never felt as annoyed with the club as right now. Mid table dinosaur football, what a product.

I don’t see how you can. You either offer success or you offer decent football or both. We will be offering neither, even in the 90’s we offered decent football some years. It’s a total mess, I have never felt as annoyed with the club as right now. Mid table dinosaur football, what a product.
dont forget the cast offs of mendes too

I wonder how true this is, if so some Paratici fans might just be a tad upset at him.

:levywhoa:

Fun Fact : Did you know that Gennaro Gattusso's entire career at Fiorentina was shorter than the search for Spurs new manager.

Back
Top Bottom