Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry please justify points 1 & 2?

Better base than what?

We absolutely do not have a top class manager, no-one in the world is making such a ridiculously outlandish claim, surely?

Also the Italian league is shit
Sorry if you are having difficulty with any of the long words, you could always ask your mum to help you with that !

If we sell Kane we are finished. The fact is our midfield and defence are now mid table at best. The fact is Poch made some players look better than their ability and then their are players like Alderweirald who just got older so he has lost pace. We need a miracle now to get back in the Champions League in 2022/23 season. Levy has spent the last 5 years with zero game plan on transfers that is why the sale of Dembele hurt so much. You can see with manager hunt that Levy has zero clue about anything to do with football and the penny savings over the years by him has now cost us millions. #Levyout #Paraticiout #Nunonotmymanager.

If I were you, I'd find the nearest ironmongers and see if they sell ready-made nooses !

I don't get the "I'm out" posts - what do they mean, they no longer have any interest in Spurs?

Presumably some or all would have similarly been "out" if Roberto Martínez, Gareth Southgate, Eddie Howe, Graham Potter, Rafael Benítez, Ryan Mason or Uncle Tom Cobbly had been appointed.

"I'm out", it smacks of self-entitlement to me.

photo.jpg
I doubt many if any of them were ever actually 'in'.

It means I'm not going to invest in ENIC anymore.

I've annoyingly renewed my season ticket this season so the cunts have my £1200 but after this season I'm out.
No more going to games.
No more merch.
Might even cancel Sky Sports and resort to dodgy streams.

Can't stand the thought of making those mugs richer and richer while we constantly fail to move on.
Bookmarked for when we win the quadruple this season.

Don't go all COckneY Spurs COckneY Spurs and back out now mind!

:coys:

Moussa Sissoko - he and Steffen Freund are the 2 best players who can't kick a ball (both hard-working)
Tungay Ndombele – not made for the EPL
Dele Alli – attitude problems
Giovani Lo Celso – too injury prone
Not sure this is true. His attitude seems no better or worse than many of the other players imo. It seems a bit if a myth has grown that he's got a bad attitude without much evidence to back it up.

What he has is an ability problem. For at least two seasons, probably three he's just been fucking shit. He hasn't kicked on it happens to loads of good players. We should have sold him ages ago. Baffles and infuriates me that we didn't.

Please tell me then if you think Nino is a better manager than either of the two which we sacked in the last two years?
Unlike you, I am positive about a guy who has good experience and also has a DOF to help him with recruitment.
Our worst problem is recruitment. We have let Fernandez and Ruiz slip out of our grasp recently and our lack of a CH to replace Vertongen was a crime.
NUNO has earned the chance at a big club and may well turn out to be a great appt.
We should never have sacked Poch or hired Jose who is always an acidic personality. But I am not finished with Spurs because of Nuno.
People on here are spoiled brats. You EARN a CL place by building a team, not by hiring someone who has won it before. Would you rather have Benitez ?

It means I'm not going to invest in ENIC anymore.

I've annoyingly renewed my season ticket this season so the cunts have my £1200 but after this season I'm out.
No more going to games.
No more merch.
Might even cancel Sky Sports and resort to dodgy streams.

Can't stand the thought of making those mugs richer and richer while we constantly fail to move on.
With all due respect mate, given you have a season ticket, that's not particularly "out"

Not sure this is true. His attitude seems no better or worse than many of the other players imo. It seems a bit if a myth has grown that he's got a bad attitude without much evidence to back it up.

What he has is an ability problem. For at least two seasons, probably three he's just been fucking shit. He hasn't kicked on it happens to loads of good players. We should have sold him ages ago. Baffles and infuriates me that we didn't.
True, not all talents live up to their potential but even if Dele had kept the same level he reached 3 seasons ago, he'd be in the England squad and a star in the EPL. No he's not even guaranteed starting at Spurs.
And there's a good reason why Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo, in their mid-30s, are still the world's best players.
Around 3 seasons ago Rose was worth around £30-40M, Dier also £30-40M, and Dele around £60M - yet Levy didn't want to sell, nor did most Spurs fans want them sold either.

No you give him and the team - our team, our club - your full and unconditional support. Fuck the owners
In your opinion . For some , many actually , the owners are holding the club back . If you don’t think so , it’s fine but many fed up of ENIC & feel it’s their right to view these opinions .

Personally I’m not against Nuno & I’ll support the team but ENIC can fuck off.

So you're happy with Enic?
You're fighting a losing battle on here my friend.

The multitude of embarrassments of recent months and ENIC's disgusting greed and contempt will be disregarded faster than lager turns to piss.

The usual suspects are already starting to show. Many more will follow in the coming weeks.

Be prepared.

Back
Top Bottom